Welcome new member - PorscheChris

terryb

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 992 GT3 manual, 992 TS cab, Taycan, Cayenne + 2 Harleys
Please all give a big warm welcome to PorscheChris, known to a few soon to be GT3RS owners on here and came along to the brekkie meet last weekend.

Chris is a Senior Sales Technician (fancy job title for dodgy car dealer... ;) ) at OPC Portsmouth and sports an "immaculate beard" :)

However what I can say is that he is a proper petrolhead and it is rare to speak to a salesman in any brand dealership that knows so much about all the cars we all love and have owned or want to own - he knows his 22Bs from his CSLs, etc - try that with the majority of sales guys out there in dealerships.

Oh and he's hosting the upcoming meet for the collection of a couple of nice cars (including our Boxster Black Series)

Chris - don't be afraid to post on here - you know a few of us already and hopefully once they see you contributing they'll give you access to the "other area" that no-one talks about :)

Welcome Chris, thanks for registering. Get involved.

Once you've plopped a few posts in to show willing, then we will open up the private members area (much more to see). Terry has vouched for you, so that's a great start.

See you at Pompey in early March, I will very stealthy in the new sweet ride :)

Welcome aboard Chris.

Good evening, thank you for the warm welcome! Really excited to get to know a few people and generally enjoy the banter!

If anyone has any questions they think I might be able to help with Porsche related please feel free to ask. I don't promise to know the answer, but I can try! And before anyone asks, I don't know anything about future Porsche models!!!

Thanks guys.

chris are they going to build a GT4 RS and if so can you get me one. and rosco will have to sell my GT2 (only red mk2 right hand drive 14000miles)for me :(y):

Chris, please accept this post as a letter of intent on the next 25 Porsche 911 variant GT3RS models. Please make sure I get the first ones in.

Welcome Chris

Porschechris said:
If anyone has any questions they think I might be able to help with Porsche related ...... promise to know ....about future Porsche models!!!

So tell us...991.2 GT3...in the pipeline or not :(rofl):

Hi Chris and welcome to S9's.
Moz wants a Turbo S ;)

Guys, I should let you know that due to the situation with OPC Bolton and them being sued, then each OPC has a pretty strict set of rules in terms of allocations for future GT models. I can't speak for all the others, but I do know that OPC Portsmouth's are as follows (and Chris will back me up on this)...

In the following order of priority

1. Location
2. Previous customer - both sales and service
3. General support of the centre and brand (ie the more times you visit the more chance you have)
4. Your first name's Terry...

So get behind me in the queue mutha fucka's.... :2guns:

Welcome , need some Porsche people to balance the mclarens

Guys, I should let you know that due to the situation with OPC Bolton and them being sued, then each OPC has a pretty strict set of rules in terms of allocations for future GT models. I can't speak for all the others, but I do know that OPC Portsmouth's are as follows (and Chris will back me up on this)...

1. Location
3. General support of the centre and brand (ie the more times you visit the more chance you have)

There's a rumour going round that you actually sleep there Terry.. is that right?

Oh yes, sorry.. Welcome Chris.

1. Location

my local dealer told me the same points 1 and 2

3. was that they would try to allocated future halo model to those fitting point 1 and 2 but not lucky enough to have had allocation before

as a result I reckon I have a fair chance of a 991.2 GT2 RS being first on there list fitting those criteria

seems perfectly fair to me

1. Location

Wheres the nicest located oPC in the country, off to buy a house next door!

There's a rumour going round that you actually sleep there Terry.. is that right?

Oh yes, sorry.. Welcome Chris.

Haha, it's a vicious rumour I tell thee 😄 But I did pop in this afternoon to have a look at this cheeky little number that's in for service

Apparently one of only 5 RHD Ruf CTRs in the UK. Very nice with sequential gearbox. Anyone had any experience of these??

Haha, it's a vicious rumour I tell thee 😄 But I did pop in this afternoon to have a look at this cheeky little number that's in for service

Apparently one of only 5 RHD Ruf CTRs in the UK. Very nice with sequential gearbox. Anyone had any experience of these??
OH YES! I do like those a lot. Never driven one. A friend of mine had a supercharged 911 run for a while.. v cool.

Welcome Chris - will pop down as you are my local OPC

Welcome Chris

Back