Welcome new member - PorscheChris

Welcome Chris.

(NB: Every fecker who has posted on this thread has a 991 RS except me - therefore I expect to be next in line Chris. I know where you work, I will find you, and I will annoy you!)

:D

Most of them also have a 675... That should be a default ban from all future GT/RS.

Welcome Chris, I'm a newbie too

As you can probably tell, TerryB knows more than info about how Porsche Portsmouth works than I do! But then he is there more than I am! He is right though, with the delicate situation at Bolton, the rules have had to be tightened, and we have a specific contract/LOI that we will accept and then it comes down to discretion.

In essence though, as far as I am aware, there are no plans for GT3.2 or GT4 RS. Porsche are very coy in future models, especially GT stuff and a mere Sales Consultant like me doesn't get to hear about it! My view is that due to the new turbocharged nature of the gen2 991 a GT2/RS is more in keeping with the current range and therefore more likely to be built.

I assume you can private message me somewhere on here (?) so if anyone wants me to send a LOI for them to sign I will be happy to. After all, you've got to be in it to win it! (you will have to get behind Terry though)

I have to stress that these are my views and not based on any official information blah, blah, blah

Oh and thanks everyone for the welcome! Seems like I need to address the balance of McLaren vs Porsche!

If anyone is in the area and wants to pop in for a coffee please feel welcome........Terry knows how the machine works 😉

Oh and thanks everyone for the welcome! Seems like I need to address the balance of McLaren vs Porsche!

If anyone is in the area and wants to pop in for a coffee please feel welcome........Terry knows how the machine works 😉

I popped in yesterday as it goes Chris. Asked for Terry but they said that "He wasn't available right now". Should have asked for you next so will next time.

I'm joking of course. :)

Welcome Chris.

(NB: Every fecker who has posted on this thread has a 991 RS except me - therefore I expect to be next in line Chris. I know where you work, I will find you, and I will annoy you!)

:D
+1 :(y):
Yip only 996 GT3 for me :(bow): so can I get on the list behind LaSource ? :)

lol, quality Guys - I can see Chris will fit in nicely here. Moz, you should allow him access to the Dark Side :)

Welcome Chris.......good to see you on here :(y):

I can also confirm that Chris is one of the good guys as he never flinched a muscle on the test drive :(rofl):

Thanks Dave D, although that might be because of your driving 😉

Come on Moz, show me the money!!!!!!

Thanks Dave D, although that might be because of your driving 😉

Come on Moz, show me the money!!!!!!

Chris, you're a breath of fresh air 😄

Back