What a tosser !!!

max veloce

Having fun with horsepower
Cars owned: Just my cars
Nico Rosberg tossing his 2nd place cap back at Lewis....... He's a poor losers, you'd think they'd be used to it by now

IMG_2095.JPG

He's a broken man, threw the race away due to the yips

Very immature, should be ashamed behaving in that manor. No wonder he got boo'd at when he walked onto the podium.

They should get rid of him and bring in Max the wonder kid, what a driver this 18 year old is turning out to be.

Very immature, should be ashamed behaving in that manor. No wonder he got boo'd at when he walked onto the podium.

Toto and Nikki should dump the miserable cunt in a heartbeat. Born loser.

Did you see Paddy Lowe giving him an evil stare afterwards? He was livid.

They should get rid of him and bring in Max the wonder kid, what a driver this 18 year old is turning out to be.

A future champion for sure. Way better than his old fella and I can imagine that few F1 top dogs would want this boy as a team mate next year for fear of the pressure he will put them under once he has the same equipment.

It's coming though...

Sorry I presumed this thread was about Mark Marquez

They were out drinking together later on, media likes building a story.

Nico was just pissed off as he threw the race away. its normal emtions getting to him.... I don't think it was that bad! Lewis does and has always had the upper hand on him, but I do like Rosberg. Think he should go to another team and Verstappen take his seast.

To be honest I think I'd be pissed off if someone who'd just whipped me lobbed a 2nd place hat at me....

To be honest I think I'd be pissed off if someone who'd just whipped me lobbed a 2nd place hat at me....

Yes but you've got to ask why was he given all 3 caps.....

Id be very surprised if Hamilton passed it to him with any malice, why would he after having just won the title. I think Nico was just pissed off because he made the mistake which curtailed the inevitable

Back