World Earth Day... and Murder!

Mycroft

Banned
Cars owned: Getting a King-Cab Rat with a V8
I love irony, I love the way heroes appear and when convenient are "forgotten" or written out of History.

You've all heard of "Earth Day" yeah?

It's today.

Ever wondered how it got started?

Well, the name of the beast is not 666, but in this instance it is Ira Einhorn...

Earth Day is his baby... for years he WAS the face of Earth Day.

Then he killed his girlfriend, cut her up and let her decompose in a trunk in a cupboard in his flat.

This was a tad inconvenient for the (now) hugely profitable movement he started.

So they washed him out of History.

That's why you never heard of him until this thread.

Before the 'net this was possible.

The "beneficiaries' of the Earth Day movement literally went across the World removing him from everything that any reference to him at all.

They must have burned more documents, travelled more miles and crossed more continents in 9 months than any other in history.

...and it worked.

So it was with a raised eye-brow when this image popped-up:- http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/SpecialOccasions/EarthDay/earthday91.gif

Now the "artist" isn't at fault, he too likely does not know his history and it's a co-incidence, but that bit of art bears a striking, very striking resemblance to Holly Maddux when she was a model.

I'm struggling to find images of her as a model sadly, probably because the Earth Day movement were very thorough!

But when I get my main frame back I'll put the pic I have of her on that computer... 'twins' apart from the ears and skin colour.

Why am I telling you this?

Because you need to know!

Last edited:
Holly being the girl that got killed?

When you say "we NEED" to know I am guessing that need is pretty near the bottom* of Malsow's hierarchy of needs, yes?

*When I say 'bottom' I don't refer to Maslow's D-needs as sometimes shown at the bottom of a triangular diagram of said needs, natch.

I love irony, I love the way heroes appear and when convenient are "forgotten" or written out of History.

You've all heard of "Earth Day" yeah?

It's today.

Ever wondered how it got started?

Well, the name of the beast is not 666, but in this instance it is Ira Einhorn...

Earth Day is his baby... for years he WAS the face of Earth Day.

Then he killed his girlfriend, cut her up and let her decompose in a trunk in a cupboard in his flat.

This was a tad inconvenient for the (now) hugely profitable movement he started.

So they washed him out of History.

That's why you never heard of him until this thread.

Before the 'net this was possible.

The "beneficiaries' of the Earth Day movement literally went across the World removing him from everything that any reference to him at all.

They must have burned more documents, travelled more miles and crossed more continents in 9 months than any other in history.

...and it worked.

So it was with a raised eye-brow when this image popped-up:- http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/SpecialOccasions/EarthDay/earthday91.gif

Now the "artist" isn't at fault, he too likely does not know his history and it's a co-incidence, but that bit of art bears a striking, very striking resemblance to Holly Maddux when she was a model.

I'm struggling to find images of her as a model sadly, probably because the Earth Day movement were very thorough!

But when I get my main frame back I'll put the pic I have of her on that computer... 'twins' apart from the ears and skin colour.

Why am I telling you this?

Because you need to know!

Thanks for sharing this information

Back