Add Blue. Porsche D Engines

My old man a die hard RR fan, I can't stand them, worst build quality on any car I have seen. I am wearing rose tinted glasses for Porsche for life!

I think Nav aside the quality of the materials is Fine, its the way they are put together, I used to have a New Big RR very 18 months for 20 years, Also had 6 RRS, then in 2010 one broke down in mountains' on the way back from Spain....stuck in some hill side village straight out of the" hills have eyes"......bit like Stoke......

Enough ..on to Cayenns....

My old man a die hard RR fan, I can't stand them, worst build quality on any car I have seen.

Bloody well said , it's like they are screwed together by me after a night on the tiles !

I think Nav aside the quality of the materials is Fine, its the way they are put together, I used to have a New Big RR very 18 months for 20 years, Also had 6 RRS, then in 2010 one broke down in mountains' on the way back from Spain....stuck in some hill side village straight out of the" hills have eyes"......bit like Stoke......

Enough ..on to Cayenns....

He's had lots of bad experiences too but keeps going back, no idea why!

Bloody well said , it's like they are screwed together by me after a night on the tiles !

Bad for your life/OCD are these range rovers!

About to lock in spec for Cayenne 4.2D, Dec Del...

I hear it now comes with Add Blue. Ie. every 3-5k miles you have to add 25ltrs of the stuff in a tank under the boot, along with you get 2 warnings on the dash about 200 miles apart, if you don't add the Blue, then engine shuts down.

Sounds like a lot of agg to me, does the RR 4.4D engine need this.....Ken?

Thanks for this. Not an AdBlue site within 15 miles of me so I checked with OPC Bristol and they confirmed the 'AdBlue Feature'! Order cancelled...

Things may improve now with Stevie Wonder doing PDI's

:D

He's had lots of bad experiences too but keeps going back, no idea why!

Bad for your life/OCD are these range rovers!

Exactly , I push everything and it creaks and moves . I fucking hate that

Thanks for this. Not an AdBlue site within 15 miles of me so I checked with OPC Bristol and they confirmed the 'AdBlue Feature'! Order cancelled...

That's a nonsense Kevin. You would likely have it filled by a dealer in 10 mins once every blue moon (twice a year max). Why do you need an AdBlue site as its sold in all [Shell] garages anyway.

Told you that 3++ months ago Kevin!!! That's why the V8 'S' slipped off the 2016 MY order bank for a while....

That's a nonsense Kevin. You would likely have it filled by a dealer in 10 mins once every blue moon (twice a year max). Why do you need an AdBlue site as its sold in all [Shell] garages anyway.

Nick, it's a step back in time, like having to use Redex! I'm going to stick with one I have.

I don't have this problem with my Cayenne S, the only issue is it visits the petrol station more often ! :D

Another nail in the coffin for diesel.

Would not let it put you off Kev, I am assured that its about 8-10k between fill ups....

Would not let it put you off Kev, I am assured that its about 8-10k between fill ups....

By the same company that said its diesel emissions were fine!

I'm going to stick with the one I have

By the same company that said its diesel emissions were fine!

I'm going to stick with the one I have

understood, I am only changing because of trim problem....

Back