Angus' Funeral.....Numbers Please?

Moz

Administrator
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Cars owned: Speciale, SV Roadster, LP640 Roadster, Yaris GR, 991.2 GT3RS, Taycan CT4S, Alfa 1.5 Ti. Citroen AMI!
Folks, Chalkie has just called me regarding Angus' funeral arrangements - he is working closely with Angus' widow Helen to get what is likely to be a considerably large do organised.

He is after confirmed numbers from the S9 fraternity:

It is likely to be a Friday or Monday in the next couple of weeks (Fri 11th Oct / Mon 14th Oct / Fri 18th Oct / Mon 21st Oct) somewhere near where Angus lived (Abingdon-way, South of Oxford).

Who is in?

CONFIRMED
- Moz
- Daz
- JamesCrem
- Kurgen
- redfive
- Martin Thomas
- Gav
- Lighty
- Leon
- KnickeRS

Last edited:
Just spoke to Kurgen....he didnt know.

He's coming.

yes -in. Unless it clashes with anything that i really cant cancel, but will do my utmost

I'll of course be there. Need to say goodbye to the big fella :-(

Gents, if you are already on the PGT list of attendee's, then no need to say on this thread. Save chalkie the bother of double counting numbers.

Gents, if you are already on the PGT list of attendee's, then no need to say on this thread. Save chalkie the bother of double counting numbers.
Sorry Steve, no list on PGT yet mate. I spoke to Chalkie last night, and he still wasn't clear if Helen wanted a big funeral, or just a family thing. I really hope it's a proper job though, as i feel like i need to say my goodbyes.

Sorry Steve, no list on PGT yet mate. I spoke to Chalkie last night, and he still wasn't clear if Helen wanted a big funeral, or just a family thing. I really hope it's a proper job though, as i feel like i need to say my goodbyes.

Ok cool, well you are on the S9 list now mate :)

Chalkie called me around 6pm to ask me to get organising the S9 crowd, and Helen wants a BIG send off. So a BIG send off he will get I reckon.

Add me to the list please Steve.

I will do my best to be there

KnickeRS unless its Monday 21st as I'll be away.

Funeral details
The funeral of will be held on October 14, 14:15pm at

The West Berkshire Crematorium, Bath Road, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 4LD. (Tel: 01635 872 577)

A gathering will then take place at the Hart of Harwell, High Street, Harwell, OX11 0EH.

I've bobbed my name on PGT so will see you all there.

I am also staying at the Premier Inn but don't tell Daz in case he decides to dispense some Welsh 'Man luurrvv' ;)

Most people are going to stay at the Premier inn, room is about £86 with breakfast.

I've bobbed my name on PGT so will see you all there.

I am also staying at the Premier Inn but don't tell Daz in case he decides to dispense some Welsh 'Man luurrvv' ;)

Bringining Donna so threesome action lol

Thats got me out of our 7 hour Board meeting in Canary Wharf offices anyway!.

Sadly I wont be able to go mad, I have a very important meeting the next day at 8am (cant get out of)

Bloody Nora - check this.....

I've just been clearing my work diary for Monday 14th Oct, and one of my actions that day was to call Angus to catch up on his job situation and get his CV sorted for him!

Back