Angus' Funeral.....Numbers Please?

What shit weather!
It's clear sky's and mild down in Ringwood. I'm in Neros having a coffee with the boss and there's people sitting outside already. (Smokers I think)

Parking shouldn't be a problem for the wake, Milton house has 150spaces.

It's going to be trousers, pink shirt and jacket for me as I've just discovered that my bloody suit is in storage whilst we are in our downgraded shitehole pending improvement. Doh !!

Been rooting around my possessions in storage for the last hour or so and I've found my suit !!

Just looking for black shoes now !

Good send off that

Yep, he would have been very proud of me totally pissed and hanging out my Bentley window at 90mph last night puking red wine all down the side of my car!

Then getting a kebab and spilling it everywhere.

Choice!

he would have been proud of me at 4am

Fantastic send off.

Fantastic send off for the big fella, and was great to see everyone last night. My head is hurting still :-(

Yep, he would have been very proud of me totally pissed and hanging out my Bentley window at 90mph last night puking red wine all down the side of my car!

Then getting a kebab and spilling it everywhere.

Choice!

Brilliant. So wish I could have stayed and boozed up!
Was good to meet you moz, although so briefly. Next time!

I'm proper fooked, must of drank my own body weight in booze. Amazing send off and so great to see everyone, fantastic night with the best people.

Feel privileged to know you all.

I'm proper fooked, must of drank my own body weight in booze. Amazing send off and so great to see everyone, fantastic night with the best people.

Feel privileged to know you all.

I saw your car in the car park and left a little something on your roof ! ;)

.......course I'm joking and sorry I missed you mate, next time.

Great night, so good to catch up with many peeps I have not seen for years and what a send off!! Big man must have been looking down at us all and feeling so proud of what he has achieved during his life.

head hurts lost voice, and where are 8 hours of my life from yesterday

good to know you guys didn't take you foot off the pedal after i left! look forward to meeting up and having the chance to have a proper drink and share some more memories of all of our recently departed fiends soon...very soon hopefully.

Events like those of the last few weeks make me realise how we have to make the most of every day God gives us.

Was a great way to send Gus off. Was fairly surprised Wayne Gibson didnt clonk Moz one when he went on his usual homo fest, kissing anyone who he could grab hold of. Was nice to see the King of Tring on form :D:D:D

Was a great way to send Gus off. Was fairly surprised Wayne Gibson didnt clonk Moz one when he went on his usual homo fest, kissing anyone who he could grab hold of. Was nice to see the King of Tring on form :D:D:D

Who is Wayne Gibson ?

I'm an affecionate guy, what can I say.

wish I'd stayed-on really! love it when Moz gets affectionate!:kiwi-fruit:....

seriously though, can we agree that when we next meet-up we have a PROPER drink for Steve, Gus and Sean!?

seriously though, can we agree that when we next meet-up we have a PROPER drink for Steve, Gus and Sean!?

December 13th (S9 XMas dinner) is as good an opportunity as any.

Has everyone booked their rooms yet at Pendley Manor? (Dont forget to quote S9 as your booking to get the slightly cheaper booking rate of £95)

Back