Angus' Funeral.....Numbers Please?

Bloody Nora - check this.....

I've just been clearing my work diary for Monday 14th Oct, and one of my actions that day was to call Angus to catch up on his job situation and get his CV sorted for him!

bloody hell

I've just been clearing my work diary for Monday 14th Oct, and one of my actions that day was to call Angus to catch up on his job situation and get his CV sorted for him!

Ooof, thats tough.

Shit :(

Just found out the bad news. I met Angus a few times at Britcar races, and found him a jolly nice chap.

My heart felt sympathy goes out to his wife and daughter.

RIP Angus Dawe. A legend.

Bit blind over here....can anyone enlighten me to how many people are coming from PGT?

Whats the itinerary for the day ?

Bit blind over here....can anyone enlighten me to how many people are coming from PGT?

Whats the itinerary for the day ?

It's a bit chaotic over on the other channel, there is going to be a good turnout, people are making a effort to be there.

Funeral details
The funeral of will be held on October 14, 14:15pm at

The West Berkshire Crematorium, Bath Road, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 4LD. (Tel: 01635 872 577)

A gathering will then take place at the Hart of Harwell, High Street, Harwell, OX11 0EH.

If as many people as possible could wear a pink shirt in his honour it would be appreciated.

Not going to make this, will not return from Holidays until late on the 14th, gutted !

Steve
I'm coming and have said so over on Pure GT.
I'm staying at the Premier too, so I want a good night out as it's been a tad quiet over in the island lately!
Pink shirt ordered :)

It would be good if you and Glen could bury the hatchet and go back to the good old days!

jjust to keep you fellas up to date, updated details

Funeral details :
The funeral of will be held on October 14, 14:15pm at

(Please wear something pink in his honour)

The West Berkshire Crematorium,
Bath Road,
Thatcham,
Berkshire,
RG19 4LD.
(Tel: 01635 872 577)

Now we will be having a much bigger wake, and a proper send off..from about 3.15-3.30 at:

Milton Hill House
Milton Hill ,
Steventon,
Abingdon ,
Oxfordshire ,
OX13 6AF
Telephone: 0871 222 4812
Fax: 01235 825 796

(only just down the road from the other place (which wasn't big enough and didn't have enough car parking. This place has 150 spaces for parking and rooms to rent as well at a quite reasonable price)

Thanks for keeping us update Adam, appreciated.

There are several meet up points all over the UK for us folk who are going on Monday.....
Can someone who has access to PGT & here be kind enough to copy and paste these meeting points and times please.

See you all there and wear those PINK shirts.

M25 Cobham Services between junc 9 & 10 - leave 11.30 sharp
GT2Dan
Paul Biscuits & Faye - (Black C63 Coup)
Vipes
Sideways
Leo
Ducati
Chris (don't wait for me, will catch up if not there)
911teo - Matteo - (1965 VW Splitty or Red 993 C2)

M40 Cherwell Valley services at junction 10 - Leave by 12:10 Head for Chievley Services
Glenn & Maxine.
SimonM 07872801327
Jan
Ken
Damian
Damon
Clive & Donna
Kam
MattO
Housey (Steve)
Oirish Kev

M4 Reading services westbound between junc 11 & 12 - leave 12.45 sharp
GT2Dan + the Chobham services lot
Dazzagt Darren - (Black C63 Saloon)
Andrew - Silverstone E92 M3
Brakelate-ade
Gareth - (VW Touareg in "Angus Jubbly M3 White")
Riot ok
Rephlex - (Blue 964)

M4 Cheively Services at junc 13 - leave by 1.30pm sharp
Stuart J
Gadget - (Jason White VW Touran)
Rosco - (Steve C63 AMG)
Maxine and Henry
Daz & Donna
Nords - (Kier & Dawn)
Wildsie
Azrael

I'm coming up too folks - no idea how, got a crap load of work on so I'll just have to wing it somehow.

I'm coming up too folks - no idea how, got a crap load of work on so I'll just have to wing it somehow.

Why not meet us at the MOTO M4 venue Cem? Quite a few guys meeting there.

Cheers for posting the meeting places James

Cem (& anyone else...)
I am meeting AlexA and Lamb at South Mimms 11:00am, then going on to the reading services rendezvous. Join us?

I know this is stating the obvious, but everyone is wearing suits to the funeral yes ?

(Just in case something other has been discussed on PGT)

Back