Another new member

PaulD

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Porsche
Saw Ian at Croft today & he mentioned this place, used to be registered but now it's all private, can anyone let me in!! :(y):

Welcome aboard Paul.

Hi Paul!.. Welcome back!

Hi Paul, I remember you from pgt. Long time.

I do also remember you ganging up with Glenn to give me a right dress down on a few threads I read after my banning (numerous members let me have their logins once I was banned for life By Glenn, so I could see it all). I don't want any grief on here really, just to be clear. Water under the bridge from my side though. :)

I do also remember you ganging up with Glenn to give me a right dress down on a few threads I read after my banning (numerous members let me have their logins once I was banned for life By Glenn, so I could see it all). I don't want any grief on here really, just to be clear. Water under the bridge from my side though. :)

Zero grief from my side, I am all for an easy life, what happened, happened, water under the bridge like you say, life's too short! Although I will say I apologise for any comments, at the end of the day it's a bloody forum, not real life.

Same for me mate from him also when I left PGT, but as you say Water under the bridge......

Zero grief from my side, I am all for an easy life, what happened, happened, water under the bridge like you say, life's too short! Although I will say I apologise for any comments, at the end of the day it's a bloody forum, not real life.

PaulD....you are in. :)

One rule....post or die

Get posting :)

Welcome Paul. Stick around, get involved and enjoy. Can I ask you to please not cross post anything here from, or on, other forums. We want the Private space of S9's to remain as much that as possible.

Thanks.

Welcome Paul. Enjoy S9's mate.

New members need to go through the compulsory induction......which reminds me it's been a month, shall we let Schmee out yet ?

image.jpg

New members need to go through the compulsory induction......which reminds me it's been a month, shall we let Schmee out yet ?

View attachment 8532

Yep, it was a good rule we started. And no, close the lid Sam. We'll take another look at the start of June.

No cross posting. I'm still a member of other forums but no need for any back biting between any of them. Good to be on here

No cross posting. I'm still a member of other forums but no need for any back biting between any of them. Good to be on here

:(y):

Welcome. Pics of gt3?

Back