Another new member

David. We will just have to agree to disagree on things!! ��

as long as we agree that the "other" opinion is the wrong one, we will be fine.....lol

welcome....very pleased you have a GT3, I well recall your attempts to secure one.......

Paul must be ok , he has the best car in the universe, in the right colour :)

UJ
È
as long as we agree that the "other" opinion is the wrong one, we will be fine.....lol

welcome....very pleased you have a GT3, I well recall your attempts to secure one.......

June build, got the call Friday, can you shed any light on these extra cars? I'm at a loss.

Pics when she arrives!

Welcome Paul , good to have you here mate

Same for me mate from him also when I left PGT, but as you say Water under the bridge......

Please post or PM me what Glenn said about you when you left . I haven't seen that and I've been looking for it . That's not on , let me know and I'll have a look mate .

Please post or PM me what Glenn said about you when you left . I haven't seen that and I've been looking for it . That's not on , let me know and I'll have a look mate .

Cheers mate, see you soon, I think David means me & our disagreements to be fair!

Welcome Paul, are you the wanna be racing driver with the funny accent?

UJ
È

June build, got the call Friday, can you shed any light on these extra cars? I'm at a loss.

Pics when she arrives!

from what I understand Paul you have one of 6 cars.........
UK got a few more GT4s, another 90 or so Rs, that's 210 now, 1500 Macans,( help clear back log) but they have to take an extra 2k, 991, 911s, before the Nov Face lift....

Last edited:

Mate, its ok moved on....

Did not know you are into Moto GP...
One of my best friends is the owner of this http://www.worldmotorsrearacing.com/. Will give him a call later and see what he's up to this season........

Welcome over here Paul

UJ
È

Pics when she arrives!

So I'm confused here Paul.

Are you saying that you have a 991 GT3 coming or an RS, as you are already showing a 991 GT3 on your profile........?

So I'm confused here Paul.

Are you saying that you have a 991 GT3 coming or an RS, as you are already showing a 991 GT3 on your profile........?

991 GT3 coming, sorry, too excited to wait to change profile!

Welcome Paul. Mr Ariel Atom racer! :)

You know you want a go, grids are still poor so deals to be done!

I would love to Paul. time is the issue I'm afraid, otherwise I would be there. Love those cars and I can imagine it's more sensible than the demolition derby that Caterham Superlight racing is!

I would love to Paul. time is the issue I'm afraid, otherwise I would be there. Love those cars and I can imagine it's more sensible than the demolition derby that Caterham Superlight racing is!

Absolutely, everyone is there for fun mainly but a few of us take it seriously (me included to be fair) but the racing is ALWAYS fair & clean, aside from a few arrive & drive "instructors" thinking they are going to piss it & have something to prove. It's taught me a lot & helped me ready up for my one off in PCCGB.

Back