Another new member

Absolutely, everyone is there for fun mainly but a few of us take it seriously (me included to be fair) but the racing is ALWAYS fair & clean, aside from a few arrive & drive "instructors" thinking they are going to piss it & have something to prove. It's taught me a lot & helped me ready up for my one off in PCCGB.

Yeah I bet the instructors do do that just to prove a point! Caterham Superlights really was demolition derby if you were at the front or mid field. Cost me a fortune in spare parts and people just used you as their brakes.

How did you get on in PCCGB?

Yeah I bet the instructors do do that just to prove a point! Caterham Superlights really was demolition derby if you were at the front or mid field. Cost me a fortune in spare parts and people just used you as their brakes.

How did you get on in PCCGB?

Hmm, thats no good, to me thats not racing, it's just driving like a twat! Some of these guys think they are on the road to F1!

That was last year, only did PA2 (had no option) but got a double win in clad, 5th O/A , a lot to take in with no testing, best exp. of my life if I'm honest

Wow, that's an amazing result. Shame you cannot do it this year.

Back