At Last

Robbo66

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 1973 RS 2.7, 1971 911 ST, 997.2 GT3RS
Quick Hi to you all from the Land of our Fathers. Still hankering after the old stuff, but no Luddite I can assure you. Great to find an alternative to PH, going down hill quicker than Frans Klammer.

Steve, N, H, I know Robbo, he will fit it well on here...

Nice one, member area access granted.

Welcome Rob, thanks for registering and stick around

Thanks Moz, appreciated.

Thanks Moz, appreciated.

but can we please keep the chat about air cooled stuff to a min please, have to put up with enough of that from a few others......:(grin):

Welcome Rob

Good to see you on here. Welcome Rob!

Welcome Rob. Looks like a nice list of cars you have.

Hello mate , great to have you here . Been down to Neil's recently ? I miss my babies :(

Welcome Rob. Pics of your '73 RS would go down a treat right about now !

Up there last Friday having fuel pump sorted on the ST. Nipped upstairs with Neil to see them :(y):
Love the shell too. He has some kit up there.
Back up in 2 weeks when RSR pump in from Germany, engine out and dyno session booked. Been a real nightmare, but final hurdle hopefully. 

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Couple of pics of RS.....using it as intended I promise 

Just back from Centre Gravity....different car now. 👌🏻

Welcome to S9's

That is such an iconic car... the air-cooled design never bettered or even equalled that design... just LOOK at it... it's 1973 in motoring form.

Up there last Friday having fuel pump sorted on the ST. Nipped upstairs with Neil to see them :(y):
Love the shell too. He has some kit up there.
Back up in 2 weeks when RSR pump in from Germany, engine out and dyno session booked. Been a real nightmare, but final hurdle hopefully. 

Parts have been terrible , been waiting for Rubens crank cases for a flipping year !

What a lovely thing.

People speak very highly about Centre of Gravity. What is it that sets them apart from others who set Geo?

What a lovely thing.

People speak very highly about Centre of Gravity. What is it that sets them apart from others who set Geo?

Chris is a proper anorack when it comes to alignment, think he just takes forever to make it as perfect as possible.
Hi Robbo :thumbsup:

Back