Dear departed friends

KnickeRS

The spit of Danny DeVito
Staff member
Cars owned: Motorcar, Motorhome, Motorboat, Motorbike,
Guys and girls.

I've just seen on PGT that Angus Dawe (Phatgixer) has died in his sleep. I'm totally gutted. I didn't know him closely, but I knew him well, and as all, I liked him.

I cant believe that Flatty died recently of course, with his funeral tomorrow and now Angus has gone too only a week later. Both taken ahead of their time. Totally sad times indeed.

Thoughts are with both families.

Agreed, a colourful but lovely man.

I stayed at his place a couple of times and the man could not have been more welcoming and generous.

This sort of stuff really makes you think life is too short and make the most of it positively. I know Angus did even when he had tough times personally.

Thanks for the call earlier Nick, I've just been sat here in shock since (and removing him from our database at work in case someone calls his poor wife!) - I was only talking to him a couple of weeks back about finding him some work, he was in good spirits.

Totally shocked! :(

Deepest deepest condolences and sadness from this corner.

I'm speechless.

Shocked when I read this ... saw him on Saturday and he looked well chatting away.

RIP Angus.

I can barely believe it. I'm gutted, Angus is a legend.....great bloke with great sense of humour. Why him when there are so many bottom-feeders scuttling about that wouldn't be missed?

I thought today started a bit shit, but this is a whole new level. RIP Phatty, it shouldn't have been your time yet.

I'm still gathering my thoughts and in a gaze about this sad, sad news.

Rest in peace buddy, you will be missed.

Was with him only this weekend. I was shocked when I saw him as I simply didn't recognise him he'd lost so much weight. He wasn't himself that's for sure.
I'm so stunned by this news really....so sad.

I have just posted for the first time in nearly a year on PGT, I am gutted about this, I just cant take it in.

Can't believe it. If there was laughing then Angus would not be far away.

I've had a terrible morning as I also heard a work colleague passed away too.

Life can be so shit at times.....

met Angus on Saturday, this is shocking news. RIP sir

I remember him I think... drove a Pink Merc if I recall correctly.

What can you say? RIP :(

Can't believe it. If there was laughing then Angus would not be far away.

I've had a terrible morning as I also heard a work colleague passed away too.

Life can be so shit at times.....

Well said James and sorry to hear about the loss of your friend of course.

So, so, so very sad to read this news about Angus on PGT today. He will be much missed by everyone who knew and enjoyed his company/friendship over the years.

As some of you know I lost my Dad on Saturday AM so again as James said life can truly be so utterly shit sometimes......

RIP Angus old friend.

Well said James and sorry to hear about the loss of your friend of course.

So, so, so very sad to read this news about Angus on PGT today. He will be much missed by everyone who knew and enjoyed his company/friendship over the years.

As some of you know I lost my Dad on Saturday AM so again as James said life can truly be so utterly shit sometimes......

RIP Angus old friend.

Sorry to hear this too Gareth.

This really is shit actually. But lets all remember one thing....'What would Angus want us to do now' ??

Have a fucking big party and a tear up to see the guy off, thats what. Angus style.

As MANY friggin supercars as you can possibly get together and a cracking session afterwards.

Please do let me know whats going on over in the 'other place' wont you.

we need to find out the funeral arrangments, and go on mass

This really is shit actually. But lets all remember one thing....'What would Angus want us to do now' ??

Have a fucking big party and a tear up to see the guy off, thats what. Angus style.

As MANY friggin supercars as you can possibly get together and a cracking session afterwards.

Please do let me know whats going on over in the 'other place' wont you.

I think we all know what he would want to happen at such a meet! Life is too short.

So sad to hear the news, i'm shocked. RIP my friend.

Off out on the gixxer to rag the shit out of it, as i'm sure he would want.

Back