Goodwood Revival Sat

Apolo1

Cars owned: Few Porsches, and others
anyone going? not been before not sure what to expect

Not Going, giving it a miss for a few years as feel Ive done it to death

If you have never been you will enjoy it, dress to the theme as most do & will help you feel part of it

I'll avoiding it this year too.

Going Sunday, never been before

Going Saturday - Never been before either.

Going Friday

What sort of dress is acceptable? Don't feel like buying a flannel suit!

Make sure you have a tie with you or you won't get in the paddock. I made that mistake two years ago - very embarrassing

Thanks! So just a normal suit ok?

Going Friday

What sort of dress is acceptable? Don't feel like buying a flannel suit!
Friday overalls will do, they are only setting up for Saturday & Sunday, don't think you get any racing on the Friday :)

Make sure you have a tie with you or you won't get in the paddock. I made that mistake two years ago - very embarrassing

sure Pete,I have full access passes with hospitality, no dress code that I can see......

sure Pete,I have full access passes with hospitality, no dress code that I can see......
For the paddock you MUST wear a shirt and tie

Friday overalls will do, they are only setting up for Saturday & Sunday, don't think you get any racing on the Friday :)

Haha all the cool kids there Friday :)

For the paddock you MUST wear a shirt and tie

but how about a 70s theme Porsche Brumos tee shirt.......? don't really want to have to wear a shirt and tie.......

I'm there Friday.
I was just wearing chinos, white shirt, braces and a cravat.

i went as a corp guest with full hospitality and access everywhere and that's how I got caught out. Nothing in the ticket so wore a nice jacket, collared shirt and trousers. Felt a real Pratt being stopped at the paddock entrance - luckily my host was prepared and lent me one.

It may be different this year but I wouldn't want that experience again.

Back