Goodwood Revival Sat

We are staying in Emsworth. Any recommendations for somewhere to eat in the area?

What an absolutely splendid day out for a chap!

Just got home. Brilliant day.

Wish I could have made it,on the Chunnel yesterday with the Porscheclub of Holland all 18 911,S were pre 75 ,great bunch of Guys..

The weather is a bit crap down here this morning.

The weather is a bit crap down here this morning.

I think it will pick up in the afternoon. We are gonna wait til late morning to head in. Traffic will be shite but i dont fancy getting rained on.

Just got back wonderful time..........

Tom Kristensen coming from dead last to win the first St Mary's race was a joy to watch, the ferrari race straight after was never going to be able to compare.

It was a shame the Vulcan didn't show up. Apparently it had a fuel leak.

Last edited:
Tomorrow for me.

due to the weather that never happened, I went with chinos and polo, got round Ok, but I agree should have gone with the spirit of the event. Nice heli ride down, but pilot would have given Airwolf a run for his money...

due to the weather that never happened, I went with chinos and polo, got round Ok, but I agree should have gone with the spirit of the event. Nice heli ride down, but pilot would have given Airwolf a run for his money...

I enjoy the drive down, you get to see lots of very interesting metal en route.

Last year we saw an 250 Tour de France on the A3, it was filthy so must of done a distance.

Eight of us went in a mini bus, didnt get any further than the champagne tent 😂😂😂😂😂 didnt watch one race. Good fun all the same

Last year we saw an 250 Tour de France on the A3, it was filthy so must of done a distance.

Not quite as exotic but nice to follow nonetheless.

I agree bet its a nice drive in, also from what I recall from festival of speed can take some time to actually get in, also its a long way form up here, next year think will just hire a motor home and do the weekend....

Back