Hello

D

deltaiom

Hi everyone.

I thought i would introduce myself after joining this forum. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the IOM again in a few weeks time. I will be out with the camera getting some shots for you guys. Don't own anything special at the moment but soon i will be acquiring a Delta Integrale which i will be converting to full Group A specification over time. Look forward to talking to you all on here.

Regards
Adam

Had an integrale and loved it.... Welcome mate... 👍🏽

welcome Adam.

make sure you get some good pics on the IOM tour and use them as a bounty to earn your quickest ever buck !

Some pics of the cars would be good too if you get time.

thanks. can't wait until i can get my hands on it. just out of my control at the moment sadly

welcome Adam.

make sure you get some good pics on the IOM tour and use them as a bounty to earn your quickest ever buck !

Some pics of the cars would be good too if you get time.

Thanks. Been doing automotive photography for a while now, just need the cars to shoot. :)

Hi Adam, good to see you over here, thanks for posting.

As Henry says, get some good shots of us lot over our IoM weekend at the end of May, and you should earn a few bob. It won't take you long to suss out which hotel we have taken over, so pop over.

I will open up the forum to you now as well

See you at the end of May

As Henry says, get some good shots of us lot over our IoM weekend at the end of May, and you should earn a few bob. It won't take you long to suss out which hotel we have taken over, so pop over.

As Henry says???? I haven't said anything yet. 😂😂😂

Welcome Adam - look forward to your IOM photos

Are you any good with post photo production (e.g) photoshop

Could be strong demand for wrinkle & love handle removal as well as hangover hiding...

Some of us may also require that blurring of back grounds to give the impression our cars were traveling faster than they actually are.

I have seen you guys over here for the last few years. Looking forward to this year even more. Thanks for opening it up. See you in a couple of weeks.

Welcome Adam - look forward to your IOM photos

Are you any good with post photo production (e.g) photoshop

Could be strong demand for wrinkle & love handle removal as well as hangover hiding...

Some of us may also require that blurring of back grounds to give the impression our cars were traveling faster than they actually are.

Thanks for the warm welcome. i am pretty handy at post production especially removing things from the image. Here is a little before and after shot where i managed to get rid of everyone from Harrods. I can even make cars that are sitting still look like they are moving

View attachment Unknown.jpeg

A Boogatti Veeron as Mr AC/DC's Brian Johnson pronounces it.

Welcome Adam!

Thanks for the warm welcome. i am pretty handy at post production especially removing things from the image. Here is a little before and after shot where i managed to get rid of everyone from Harrods. I can even make cars that are sitting still look like they are moving

View attachment 15194

I don't want to be an arse, but a shit tonne of lens flare on the left of the frame doesn't really work when the shadows of the art are clearly showing the sun is to the right of frame...

It's going to be Good Adam !

I don't want to be an arse, but a shit tonne of lens flare on the left of the frame doesn't really work when the shadows of the art are clearly showing the sun is to the right of frame...

Yeah I am aware I just wanted to get some practise creating artificial light bursts. Bare in mind I edited this photo nearly a year ago and I have improved a lot. Took some inspiration from your shots ;)

Back