Hi all, thanks for having me.

A1JDL

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: McLaren 570GT Porsche Boxster S Abarth 595
Good evening all,

I thought it best to excercise my good manners (before I get drawn in to the octane fuelled banter) and introduce myself - I'm John!

Scott and Nick introduced me so you know who to blame.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and your beautiful cars.

If it has a combustion engine I probably like it and want one ... Currently using an Abarth 595 as a daily when I can't wrestle the keys for the Boxster S from the good lady. I'm also fortunate enough to have a McLaren 570GT. If any of you use Instagram I'm the idiot that can be found at @myfirstsupercaruk

Here she is sunbathing yesterday:

image.jpeg

Have a nice evening all.

Hi and welcome to S9's John, you'll be let in soon once Nick presses the button.

Welcome along. & nice macca.
This place is like a McLaren fan club, shame I don't have one 👎

Welcome - great colour on the 570GT

Last edited:
Welcome dude... We will be nice to you, despite being a Mac fanboy :)

Hi John,
Doors are now open and it's good to have you onboard. Be prepared though, for the onslaught that will come in due course with your choice of steed.

Hope to see you again soon.

Welcome Jonny - top bloke with very nice choice of wheels and town to rag it in !

Good evening all,

I thought it best to excercise my good manners (before I get drawn in to the octane fuelled banter) and introduce myself - I'm John!

If it has a combustion engine I probably like it and want one ... Currently using an Abarth 595 as a daily when I can't wrestle the keys for the Boxster S from the good lady. I'm also fortunate enough to have a McLaren 570GT. If any of you use Instagram I'm the idiot that can be found at @myfirstsupercaruk

View attachment 20873

Have a nice evening all.

Hello again John! See you in July if not before...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Henry - there is a theme there in the cars owned list !! Very nice

Are most members AA shareholders? That would explain the appreciation of them ;-)....
I jest, I've never driven a road car that "feels" even close.
Thanks for the welcome note

Thank you very much. It's tan inside too, so what I would call a "traditional" GT spec.

We all have a weakness somewhere.... Mine is just obvious to see ;-)

34 years of being a short ass - I've developed a think skin.... Thanks kind sir

Thanks Mark - nice to see a familiar name/face

Mr Ubu a pleasure sir..... I'm looking forward to July. Be safe

Good evening all,

View attachment 20873

Have a nice evening all.

Welcome John...very nice looking car...great colour and wheels...parked outside one of my fav restaurants!

Thanks Henry.
Yeah the good lady is a big fan too.

Hi John :)

Hughesie

Back