Hello to all

Adamantium

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Audi A5,Q5
Hello forum,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am newly registered but suspect I'll know a lot of you already.

My name is Adam and whilst I currently own nothing of note, I would hope that will change in the future. I am an ex impreza 22B owner followed by four evos, five GT-Rs and several others in between. Primarily I like to modify cars more than just drive them as I'm all about the project.

I had planned to keep my last GT-R as one for my all time favourites garage by decided I had more important priorities in the short to medium term (house) among other things.

I have an NSX on order which I'm excited about but other than being a good friend of both Blade and Cem, there's little more for me to say at this juncture. I was recommended to join here by Tony, despite having joined in support of Cem when he first set up Stuttgart nines. I'm embarassed to say I'm not a big 911 fan, but please don't hold that against me.

Looking forward to much technical chat with like minded people.

Hi Adam, were you on the MLR once upon a time ?

Feels like I might know you from there (would explain you knowing Tony and Cem too)

Should have kept that 22B, quite collectible nowadays

Get some piccies up in the Gallery section

Welcome. have you had an original NSX? nsx fan here! Not heard anything more on the new one, looks good on paper so far

Yes I was on the mlr, same username. Was also on 22b.com. Had to sell the 22B, I woke up one day and just hated the look of it. Still prefer evos to this day.

I knew Cem from his Subaru days, he also lives near me.

I met tony when he had his csl but neither of us remembers it. I met him more recently when I sold him my third gtr and we've developed quite a friendship since then.

Am looking to buy a steel grey manual e46 m3 coupe, a White Evo 6 Rsx/rs2, a Rosso corsa manual 355 Berlinetta and now the nsx.

I've not owned an nsx before but as a huge technophile am very excited about everything that's gone in to it.

The legend has arrived...get Iain on here Adam!

Hope the house going well

Welcome Adam, sure I recognise the name from the past, I have a 911, but don't hold it against me :)

Welcome to S9's

The legend has arrived...get Iain on here Adam!

Hope the house going well

As if iain has time to visit forums. I will try though, especially as he's branching out into other marques.

House is still moving forwards but until it exchanges I assume it won't happen.

Current excitement is all about nsx anticipation, that at least I know is going to happen.

Welcome Adam, sure I recognise the name from the past, I have a 911, but don't hold it against me :)

Where do you think you recognise the name from? Btw. 911s are clearly excellent well loved cars, it's just that the engine is in the wrong place.

Welcome in to the madhouse

Where do you think you recognise the name from? Btw. 911s are clearly excellent well loved cars, it's just that the engine is in the wrong place.

I was in the Mlr for a few years, guess that's where .

Good to see you on here. I'm with Moz on the 22B. Lovely car...

Welcome to S9

Welcome Adam. Enjoy S9's and whatever you do, make sure you join in :)

Hello, welcome

Adam is massively clever when it comes to car tech. I have lost many an argument to him :)

Speaking of the MLR, I am on an MLR SPA Trackday right now! In my hotel, can't sleep :(

Adam is massively clever when it comes to car tech. I have lost many an argument to him :)

Speaking of the MLR, I am on an MLR SPA Trackday right now! In my hotel, can't sleep :(

Thanks for the comment although I'm not sure that it can be considered a compliment if the standard of massively clever is just to beat you in an argument! :p:

Enjoy SPA and drive safely.

Welcome aboard Adam,great little forum this and growing steadily. There are some top guys on here and you will be made to feel very welcome.

Hey Adam, how are you doing and welcome. Always good to have another GTR supporter to keep it real in here.

Back