New member - Michelin

Michelin

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 991RS,997.1GT3,996Cup,77 Carrera 3,RS4, Yaris, 991cup
Hi, I would like to introduce myself as I am new to this forum. Some of you know me already, mainly for my love of good food. Hence the name. Besides that, I have a deep passion for all sorts of cars and driving. I started track driving in 2002 and am trying to cover as many circuits as possible. Being Dutch, one of my favourites is Zandvoort. I look forward to making some new friends in this place and pick up lots of useful information about cars and other stuff.

Michelin (aka Ralf)

Welcome along Ralf, you have some interesting Pork , look forward to seeing some pictures 👍

Welcome R, look forward to continue our interesting debates.
S, Lucky to have him on here....

Welcome Ralf.

Moz will open the gates and let you in properly once he's up :)

Once in, I look forward to seeing pics of your cars!

Hi Ralf, welcome

You are in.

I have a massive hangover

Hi and welcome to S9's.

Thanks, guys! Appreciate the welcome.

Welcome. Quite a Pork collection you've had there!

Welcome on board!

Welcome Ralf

Welcome buddy, you will fit in well here.

Now looking forward to see all the videos of you trying to follow me round tracks.

i feel im too new to welcome a newer member.... but anyway... Welcome Ralf!

Welcome Ralf!

I was looking forward to a group buy on Cup 2s initially but I will look forward to seeing pictures of your cars instead :)

Welcome Ralf!

I was looking forward to a group buy on Cup 2s initially but I will look forward to seeing pictures of your cars instead :)

:D:

I'm afraid I can only help you with restaurant suggestions, though I also consume lots of Cup2's.

Welcome aboard Ralf. Food/cars... you'll fit right in.

Welcome Ralf. Your not the same Ralf that helped push my caterham off the grass at Fagnes some years ago?

Thats me. Still got my 996 RS, was good when we both had them. Will dig out a picture at Spa!

Nice to hear from you!

Thats me. Still got my 996 RS, was good when we both had them. Will dig out a picture at Spa!

Nice to hear from you!

Cool.

Remember you took me out in your Caterham. Was bloody cold and windy.

Think I ended up getting thrown out of that BAT day for getting too many complaints from the Caterham crowd. Good days.. :)-:

Back