New Member - Sarnie

Sarnie

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 12c, Gallardo, Cayman R, M3 Vert, MSO 570s, Macan GTS
**NEW MEMBER KLAXXON**

So, I've kind of stumbled across this mysterious place.............feels like a virtual undercover gang :8):

It took me a while to work it out......a forum..........but with no forums apart from classifieds?? Thought it was some kind of secret place to sell supercars :x:

Then I found Moz's thread about taking the site private and all became clear :Kiss:

Anyway, I recognise lots of members from PH, hopefully a few will recognise me! :)

Current wheels are a McLaren Orange 12c purchased a month or so ago and an M3 Vert...........here's a pic or two from delivery day;

Thats enough from me for now!!:(y):

Hello and welcome to S9's, that's a stunning 12C.

Cheers Henry, I'm smitten with it! :(y):

Recognise the name from PH - welcome :(y):

1st rule of S9 - you must participate
2nd rule - you must not say anything against Lexus or the North of England
3rd rule - ignore whatever all others say

PS - Also a recent 12c buyer, collect tomorrow, including a rough ferry journey in 50mph winds :(whew):

Cheers Attiq, rules duly noted! ;)

Welcome along, if all these MCL's are bought up there won't be any left for me :)

Welcome along, if all these MCL's are bought up there won't be any left for me :)

Cheers Trev, there does seem to be recent glut of purchases, extremely pleased with mine!! :)

Welcome Sarnie.
Where are you based? If not too far from ################################, come along and meet a load of us. I'm coming up from the Isle of Wight, so you cannot be much further away :)
see this thread
http://www.s9s.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13053
£15 for brekkie and it will be an epic meet.

Sorry Steve had to remove the details from the public bit :) H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, I'm sure I recognise the name from M3 cutters?

I've also got an M3 vert

Welcome Sarnie.
Where are you based? If not too far from ###############################come along and meet a load of us. I'm coming up from the Isle of Wight, so you cannot be much further away :)
see this thread

Apparently I don't have the right DefCon level to access that thread!! :(

Sorry edited H.

Recognise the name from PH - welcome :(y):

1st rule of S9 - you must participate
2nd rule - you must not say anything against Lexus or the North of England
3rd rule - ignore whatever all others say

PS - Also a recent 12c buyer, collect tomorrow, including a rough ferry journey in 50mph winds :(whew):

Welcome Sarnie.
Didn't realise there was an amphibious option on the 12C

Welcome Sarnie.
Where are you based? If not too far from ##############################, come along and meet a load of us. I'm coming up from the Isle of Wight, so you cannot be much further away :)
see this thread

Apparently I don't have the right DefCon level to access that thread!! :(

You do now. VIP access now granted.

Welcome and if you can make it tomorrow please do. But do note post#1 on the thread.

Sorry again to edit but we'll have a 1000 camera boys turning up otherwise. H.

Morning Sarnie, good to see you over here and welcome

Morning Sarnie and welcome to S9. If you can make it to McDONALDS in Watford :) tomorrow let me know asap - it will be a great opportunity to meet a good number of us.

Lol Sorry Pete. H.

Let's take this inside to the private area or we will be invaded by bloggers United. ;)

Thanks. H.

You do now. VIP access now granted.

Welcome and if you can make it tomorrow please do. But do note post#1 on the thread.

Sorry again to edit but we'll have a 1000 camera boys turning up otherwise. H.

Many thanks for that, bit short notice for me though, at a wedding today!! :(snooze):

Back