S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Hello, newbie here, know lots of you benders on here from PGT & PH

Hi Alex,
I’ll open the doors up to you.

Welcome to S9’s.

Knock Knock Moz!

Please allow me to me a member :=-:

Consider this;

A) I’m originally from Cheshire ( now Surrey)
B. I was a skyline r32 owner back in 2000 ( and know some of the ‘ old timers!) went to Spa when Cem and a load of the skyline lads, some of whom became Porsche owners, went in 2004 (?)

C) I’ve now got a Porsche

Thank you ��

Hi,
TrevSked & Mr J Baker have both advised I get myself on here!
Regular trackday driver and Nurburgring driver!
If I could gain access that would be mega! Thanks!

Hi. Just signed up. Could I get let in please. Heard about his place via the McLaren owners club. Cheers Will.

Hi. Just signed up. Could I get let in please. Heard about his place via the McLaren owners club. Cheers Will.

Don’t know any Evo drivers in there.

No seriously welcome Will [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knock Knock Moz!

Please allow me to me a member :=-:

Consider this;

A) I’m originally from Cheshire ( now Surrey)
B. I was a skyline r32 owner back in 2000 ( and know some of the ‘ old timers!) went to Spa when Cem and a load of the skyline lads, some of whom became Porsche owners, went in 2004 (?)

C) I’ve now got a Porsche

Thank you ��

Access granted. Behave yourself :)

675LT gets you your VIP access.

Enjoy and get involved please.

Hi,
TrevSked & Mr J Baker have both advised I get myself on here!
Regular trackday driver and Nurburgring driver!
If I could gain access that would be mega! Thanks!

Access granted David. Haven't seen you since Zandvoort with Terry & Peter last year. How the devil are you ?

Appreciate I could join too please ? Currently have GT Porsches, but looking to get into a McLaren whilst the world enters into zombie Apocalypse !

Joined up after noticing S9 mentions on PGT where I am a member. Just figured another place to talk cars isn't a bad thing ;)

Joined up after noticing S9 mentions on PGT where I am a member. Just figured another place to talk cars isn't a bad thing ;)

Welcome. I'll let you in to the wider site now. Please do get involved and put a few pics up too. We like pics of members cars as it makes them real. Oh and mostly in here, we talk about cars.

Hi!

Heard about this place from Uncle Benz and Brando over on another forum. Sounds like a cool bunch of like minded people. Can I come in?

Who are you?

Seconded, sorry if I do know you but struggling and I make a point of avoiding mentioning other forums on other forums...

Chancer. Please ignore.

Back