S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

We've lost a load of posts, has Cem done a restore of the site on an old date (seems we were hacked again yesterday)

Simon Goes Sideways - we've lost him ??

please don't tell me that we've lost the "a class is the fastest car in the world, all ferraris and lamborghinis are shit thread " ???!!!

Hi I'm back in now........had to re-register as per Cem's instructions. Moz if you would be so kind to give me access again, cheers!!!

Hi I'm back in now........had to re-register as per Cem's instructions. Moz if you would be so kind to give me access again, cheers!!!

Good man. Done. Welcome again :)

So you're all going to laugh at this..But yes, I am only 17 and yes I do own a Vauxhall Corsa...I loved reading some of the posts on here and watching the vids before it went private so I thought I would make an account. I know I have no Super Car but I will own an Aston Martin one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're all going to laugh at this..But yes, I am only 17 and yes I do own a Vauxhall Corsa...I loved reading some of the posts on here and watching the vids before it went private so I thought I would make an account. I know I have no Super Car but I will own an Aston Martin one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex, we all started somewhere my friend. Everyone needs something to aspire too and work towards.

We aren't car snobs in here, but we do like Members to contribute (not much value to the forum in people who just lurk really). If you commit to getting involved then I'm sure we could consider letting you into the private areas?

Hey all. Know a couple guys on here and if there's one thing worse than being talked about it's not being talked about! So can I come in pliz?

Hey all. Know a couple guys on here and if there's one thing worse than being talked about it's not being talked about! So can I come in pliz?

Hiya Lee, just let you in. You should be able to see a lot more now. Start an intro thread and they will come....

I must be in as I can read this, right ?

Allan

Nope, this is the one public section. Can you see all the others under it Allan ?

Back