S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

It's getting there Mark. We had over 30 members on here the other night.

Seem to have got a bit of critical mass now, plenty of posting going on and most of it interesting stuff

Hope we all keep it up :thumbsup:

Hi All, just joined on blackiepaul's recommendation, please let me in!

Hi All, just joined on blackiepaul's recommendation, please let me in!

Welcome aboard Kevin, all sorted, you should be able to see much more now.

Nice stable there too, lets see some piccies in the Gallery section please :)

Welcome aboard Kevin, all sorted, you should be able to see much more now.

Nice stable there too, lets see some piccies in the Gallery section please :)

Yes - Kevin lets see your new motor

Let the dog see the rabbits then Moz :)

Hey Moz, long time no see or hear! I forgot i had the account here and BlackiePaul recommended to pop by :)

Hey Moz, long time no see or hear! I forgot i had the account here and BlackiePaul recommended to pop by :)

Hi Jen, good to see you over here - long time :)

Just sorted you VIP Members access, so you can see a lot more (and post in private) now.

Still got the 6.0 ??

Of course! Thanks a million, ill go get my bearings once again! See you on the dark side :)

Hi Jenny, pleased to see you here. Nice car in your avatar :)

Of course! Thanks a million, ill go get my bearings once again! See you on the dark side :)

Hi Steve et al..

I have petrol in my veins, definitely liver function issues and Lycra, well I try to keep that to the weekends....
Was on here back in the day.. 2008 time...

Cheers
Nick

Nick - what happened to your old profile then?

Hi Steve et al..

I have petrol in my veins, definitely liver function issues and Lycra, well I try to keep that to the weekends....
Was on here back in the day.. 2008 time...

Cheers
Nick

Evening Nick, good to see you over here mate. I will sort your VIP Members only access now (you should see a whole lot more then)

Hi Steve, Thanks!

Not sure what happened to be honest, I am 80% sure I was on here as I nearly bought Steve's old gallardo.. maybe under a different email address back then!?

Well after a chat with KnickerRS today I thought I would come and have a look at this place. Hopefully you will let me in pretty please :D

I am a car nut who has been driving around in an MPV for 4 years but has just picked up a nice new Golf R which I love. I am a gadget freak and met our old friend Angus when installing the kit in his Man Cave.

Well after a chat with KnickerRS today I thought I would come and have a look at this place. Hopefully you will let me in pretty please :D

I am a car nut who has been driving around in an MPV for 4 years but has just picked up a nice new Golf R which I love. I am a gadget freak and met our old friend Angus when installing the kit in his Man Cave.

Welcome over here, Members access just sorted...you can see all the private areas now.

Get involved :)

Hi Moz, heard some good things about Stuttgart9, can I be granted access please? Cheers.

Back