S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Hi Moz, heard some good things about Stuttgart9, can I be granted access please? Cheers.

In. Welcome

Please kick off an intro/hello thread though. We don't do lurking in here :)

Hi guys, I used to visit this site years ago, I ended up here because moz's self-detailing thread was
linked from another forum. Never posted anything but loved it here so if I post you reckon I will be allowed in? Unfortunately I don't own any super cars so I can't even compare my garage to most of yours but I'm a big petrol head so hopefully that will be one thing we have in common...

Thanks guys Ben

Hi Ben, send me a private message with some bollocks about yourself so I know you ain't a weirdo and you are in. :)

No worries, remember the intro thread....or everyone will get paranoid that you are a Googlebot

Company for our current Googlebot though surely!

Please can I have ze access?

Jjones, crikey....you've been on here since 2004 (six posts isn't much of a contribution mind). Tell us a bit about yourself so people know what you are about, then I will sort.

Ta

A friend alerted me to this forum after I had a good old moan about the direction a certain UK ferrari forum has gone down. I hope most of you guys will know who I am, for those that don't my name is Aldous Voice and I spend far too much time messing about with Ferraris (and more recently Maseratis) as well as trying to drive my F430 as much as possible. I have a website that I try and keep updated with my exploits: www.aldousvoice.com.

Any chance of getting the keys to the executive washroom?!

Attachments

• csc2.jpg
    csc2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 196
Welcome.....I am sure moz will be along soon to give you the golden key....

Great picture, guess it's Chobham test track?

Moz controls access, he should sort it, but as it's Sat morning he's probably hungover :)

Welcome Aldous, you'll be in shortly I'm sure but Moz left early to get to the NEC with a few other as 9 members so it'll be this evening before your in i'd wager.

Who was it who is on here already who referred you btw?

Thanks guys - I'm not in any rush!

Yes, that photo was taken at Chobham, the photographer did a good job of disguising the rain!

Moz controls access, he should sort it, but as it's Sat morning he's probably hungover :)

Cheeky fucker. I havent had a hangover since 21st Dec I will have you know.

Welcome Voicey, glad to have you onboard - your member access has been sorted. Please let me know if you cant see all the private areas now, but it should be fine.

Is that some kind of record? :)

Think it may well be as it goes. December was hardcore on the corporate entertainment roller coaster, I got fed up of it! - just got no interest currently.

Hey Aldous, good to see you here. Its a good bunch of people on here :) Hope all is well with you and the family.

Back