S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Hi and Welcome. Can you put up an intro thread (a few pics would be nice too), and I'll get Moz along to open the doors for you.

:(y):

Will do cheers!!

360trev saying 'hi!'.... :(y):

Hi Trev, welcome to S9 :)

Welcome Trev, I imagine you are from CS? If so enjoy your posts over there, very helpfu.

Hi Trev welcome to S9 :(y):

360trev saying 'hi!'.... :(y):

Welcome to S9, that CS of yours is pretty epic.

The fact you are on here means you must have worked out what the account setup "question" is :(rofl):

Hi Trev, welcome to S9 :)

Welcome Trev, I imagine you are from CS? If so enjoy your posts over there, very helpfu.

Hi Trev welcome to S9 :(y):

Hi Trev, welcome ��

Welcome to S9, that CS of yours is pretty epic.

The fact you are on here means you must have worked out what the account setup "question" is :(rofl):

Thanks guys!

@ Qureshia... Its a bug that only manifests itself on the iPhone browser and not the pc (so looks like this needs looking at my the site admin).

-T

Thanks guys!

@ Qureshia... Its a bug that only manifests itself on the iPhone browser and not the pc (so looks like this needs looking at my the site admin).

-T

Trev, someone else pointed this out to my last week also. You are right, it's something we need to sort. Leave with us. Thanks

Good morning gang. Checking back in after many years.

I've still got a manual 996 turbo X50 which I've had since 2002, the car has been a regular at the early VMAXs. Added a 991 GT3 to the stable in December 2013. I'm a roadtrip junkie rather than trackday driving god. Every year I do a Scotland trip, a couple of 2 day Wales runs and usually a large euro trip in september. I can also be found misbehaving in the Cotswolds at sunrise. The RWR crew on PH will verify I have a particular set of skills when it comes to getting pi$$ed.

cheers. DAZ

Good morning gang. Checking back in after many years.

I've still got a manual 996 turbo X50 which I've had since 2002, the car has been a regular at the early VMAXs. Added a 991 GT3 to the stable in December 2013. I'm a roadtrip junkie rather than trackday driving god. Every year I do a Scotland trip, a couple of 2 day Wales runs and usually a large euro trip in september. I can also be found misbehaving in the Cotswolds at sunrise. The RWR crew on PH will verify I have a particular set of skills when it comes to getting pi$$ed.

cheers. DAZ

Hi Daz!! - blast from the past going on here eh! - we remember you....welcome back....I will open up the Private Areas now, get stuck back in, this place is back!

Welcome back Daz. Good to see back here. Get stuck in and I hope you enjoy the revitalised S9's !

Welcome back Daz :(y):

Daz, hi, nice to have you back.

So I'm sitting in the pub and an e-mail pings up telling me that S9 is alive and well (well, better actually) and that I should

Return for a look! Is it safe? lol! Show me the secret lair!

Thanks Moz. Joined 9 years ago but have dropped in from time to time. The very loud 944 Turbo has gone but still have the same Daimler Super-V8R and a tweaked FFRR as daily shitter.

Thanks Moz. Joined 9 years ago but have dropped in from time to time. The very loud 944 Turbo has gone but still have the same Daimler Super-V8R and a tweaked FFRR as daily shitter.

Good to see you back here. Stick around

Welcome back. You'll like it here you will.

Back