S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Thanks Moz & Nick! I'm sure it will be like supping a lovely pint of the usual! Speaking of which....

Just had a look around. Great to see Davids posts (Apollo)... Used to enjoy his insight in 'the other place'....

Yep, there's many a face in here you'll recognise I'm sure.

I'm back... I enjoy reading on here but will try and interact more. Been doing some cool stuff recently so will get sharing :)

I'm back... I enjoy reading on here but will try and interact more. Been doing some cool stuff recently so will get sharing :)

About time :)

Good to see some old faces back here. Get posting or I will cull you

Simples :)

Hi all, some of you prob still remember me from a few years back, when I still had the yellow 993RS which I took to Monza with the PGT lot.
Have been away from the forum scene for a long while but still kept in touch with a few of the boys. Had been rather, well, occupied, for a little wee while.
Just thought I'll pop in and see how's every one I know doing, and possibly see a few new faces.

Hi all, some of you prob still remember me from a few years back, when I still had the yellow 993RS which I took to Monza with the PGT lot.
Have been away from the forum scene for a long while but still kept in touch with a few of the boys. Had been rather, well, occupied, for a little wee while.
Just thought I'll pop in and see how's every one I know doing, and possibly see a few new faces.

Hiya Mick, bloody good to see you over here. I'm going to grant you access to the private area right now. You are known to us. It's all private in there now, so please feel free to get stuck in and contribute. Good to hear from you again genuinely. Moz

Welcome back Mick :)

Hi all. Thanks for Steve's email for giving me a nudge to sign up here post the old site. Currently running a 12C Spider, 991 GTS and RRS 5.0 SC in leafy Northants :)

Hi all. Thanks for Steve's email for giving me a nudge to sign up here post the old site. Currently running a 12C Spider, 991 GTS and RRS 5.0 SC in leafy Northants :)

Hey, anybody there? Or is the private area some massive fantasy thats been propogated through PGT and PH?

Hey, anybody there? Or is the private area some massive fantasy thats been propogated through PGT and PH?

You should be in now sorry. I was too busy spanking the arse off my car all evening.

Post or be culled, that's the rules really :)

Hi. Is this it, or is there more? Does someone need to vouch for me?

G'day Andrew. Nice to see a familiar face. :)

Hey Mark, I remember you from Pistonheads - didn't you gave a yellow LP640 ?

Welcome to S9's.

Back