S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Hey Mark, I remember you from Pistonheads - didn't you gave a yellow LP640 ?

Yes Moz. I sold that car in 2010. The new owner has barely driven it since. I'm half tempted to buy it back!

Evening.......I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be.

But sadly I'm not the batman.....I've gone all white....

Evening.......I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be.

But sadly I'm not the batman.....I've gone all white....

Just started you a welcome thread Paul....check your Messenger
Good to see you back in the world of car geeks again mate

Hello all,

Not sure what im meant to do to gain access to the private side but i was the guy with the yellow GT3 at the RPM meet last sunday.

Mosi (ph login so assuming its Moz here) said i should join up (im lemming james there)

Thanks

Moz sorry it took too long picking up your invite, can I get a crack at the full monty?

Moz sorry it took too long picking up your invite, can I get a crack at the full monty?

Hi Henrik, finally!! Full access all sorted mate.

Get an intro thread started and make yourself known

VIKING !
great to see you here my friend

Been too long buddy, gotta do a track day after summer with a little sideways play and run for cover when marshals come moaning :(wasntme):

Hi Henrik, finally!! Full access all sorted mate.

Get an intro thread started and make yourself known

Cheers Moz, I gotta get up to speed. Looked a little around, cool place and many familiar faces :)

Do I drop the intro here or over in the private section?

Cheers Moz, I gotta get up to speed. Looked a little around, cool place and many familiar faces :)

Do I drop the intro here or over in the private section?

Nice one. Stick it in the General Discussions bit if you want it private....this forum here is the only non private bit

Hello! A few of the chaps on Pistonheads said I should join up and say hello :(y):

Hello! A few of the chaps on Pistonheads said I should join up and say hello :(y):

Hi Peter, we know you, thank you for registering and welcome

I've just granted you full private area access - please join in.

This place is buzzing, welcome guys.

This place is buzzing, welcome guys.

Yep, we continue to attract good new members which is all that we can ask for.

Guys, make sure that you get stuck in and don't be afraid to plough on in either, we don't bite, well except for Mycroft but you needn't take it too personally coz he takes a swing at everyone to test them out!

Make sure you do a self intro thread and put a few pics up, we like pics.

Um, so another forum. Can my enthusiasm be aroused after so many others have been and gone and disappointed? What's it all about? Is there good stuff on the dark side?

Um, so another forum. Can my enthusiasm be aroused after so many others have been and gone and disappointed? What's it all about? Is there good stuff on the dark side?

I'd have to say that it's worth you sticking around and getting involved but then I would have to say that of course :)

However, please don't think that there's a clique in here as I'm sure that it may seem like that at first, because there isn't. It's just that some members have stuck it out and therefore some of us have known each other for a long time now. This doesn't always mean we like each other though :)
And sometimes it can be quiet in here and sometimes not as everybody has different amounts of time that they can put into forum life and we accept this too.

Anyway, glad to have you on board and we look forward to meeting you at some point where you will see that none of us live up to any expectation that you may form except for Mycroft who you will neither meet, or like in due course if you rub him up the wrong way :)

I'd have to say that it's worth you sticking around and getting involved but then I would have to say that of course :)

However, please don't think that there's a clique in here as I'm sure that it may seem like that at first, because there isn't. It's just that some members have stuck it out and therefore some of us have known each other for a long time now. This doesn't always mean we like each other though :)
And sometimes it can be quiet in here and sometimes not as everybody has different amounts of time that they can put into forum life and we accept this too.

Anyway, glad to have you on board and we look forward to meeting you at some point where you will see that none of us live up to any expectation that you may form except for Mycroft who you will neither meet, or like in due course if you rub him up the wrong way :)

So, to get to the dark side, do I have to stand on one foot with my trouser legs rolled up and recite the Koran? Or is it harder than that?

Back