S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Hi! Met a couple of you guys at Spa in October. Just thought I'd sign up and say hello! :)

Moz,
Hereby requesting secret handshake access to the hallowed halls . Neglected S9 for a while but have ample reason now with new steeds (German Sausage to be precise). Saw some pics from the meet this morning and regretting not seeing sooner!
Cheers, Stu

That's fine.
Do yourself an intro thread, tell us a little about yourself and about your cats and add a few pics and once we're happy that you're not a googlebot we'll open the gates to the back :)

Nick, sorry I hadn't put 2+2 together. You may remember that many moons ago you had wrapped a few of my toys.... including the CSL and 1M. Think you were trying to convince me about the virtues of the CLK Black at the time! Hope you are well sir. Sorry I hadn't realised it was you!

Moz! Dave Rolfe here, thought I'd sign up as I know you've got a lot of Porsche owners on here. Looking at a new car and trying to find stuff to help me decide on options!
Need to speak about contracts too. Current gig ends in May.

Hi Dave I'm sure Moz will be about soon to let you in.

There are quite a few Porsche folk on here, what are you looking at buying soon.

Moz! Dave Rolfe here, thought I'd sign up as I know you've got a lot of Porsche owners on here. Looking at a new car and trying to find stuff to help me decide on options!
Need to speak about contracts too. Current gig ends in May.

Hi Dave, good to see you over here mate
Gents, I've known Dave for over ten yrs, I've let him in

Hi Dave I'm sure Moz will be about soon to let you in.

There are quite a few Porsche folk on here, what are you looking at buying soon.

Hi Henry, nothing on par with yours unfortunately! Looking into a 718 Cayman S. Drove the non S last weekend and have the S booked for a Saturday in a few weeks time.

Hi Dave, good to see you over here mate
Gents, I've known Dave for over ten yrs, I've let him in

Hello mate! Can't believe it's that long!

So this is why I couldn't see anything!

Me please :(angel):

Welcome, whoever you are :)

Can you do a self intro thread and put up a few pics. Also, were you referred to S9's and if so, who buy. Once we know you're a proper individual and not a googlebot we can grant you full site access.

Hi, first of all, thank you for allowing to get this far.

Please could I become a full member, a true petrol head, particularly anything British.

Also an amateur race driver, mainly in Europe in the Creventic series, also some classic racing in the U.K. With CSCC.

Hope I can see you on the other side

Kind regards

Ash.

Ooh, forgot pics and to name names, first the name, Andy Claxton, and now for a photo

IMG_0318.JPG

Welcome ash , someone will come along soon and let you in ......I won't tell them your just a McLaren fanboy

Thank you Mr Claxton.

That's a collage of 4 photos, all of the same 675 😂😂😂

Is your name Ash or Andy Claxton?? I met one Andy Claxton on the IOM trip that had an orange 675 and you have one too. Are you a doppelganger?
Either I am confused or losing the plot? :^):

Last edited:
Hi S9S

I am a member of the McLaren owners club and sadly know Andy C, but nobody is perfect. I would like to join S9S and get involved in some of the events.
Cheers
John
20160626_162844.jpg

Back