S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Thank you sir, and Baf will. It offend me, unless he has a LAF or 918, pretty sure my crap 675 will be slightly quicker.

Glove thrown down, I await the flames and the insults, and probably proof that whatever he has, it's quicker 😂

I would many worry about a 918 or LaF either tbh. After the first lap, of which if you can pedal, you will be close behind at worst, lap two onward you'll just steadily head away :)

Evening all..... yes, another McLaren owner looking to jump onboard if you'll have me please?

Evening all..... yes, another McLaren owner looking to jump onboard if you'll have me please?

Blinking hell, like buses in here tonight you lot.

Can you guys start a thread each and intro yourselves to us all please ?

Where you from and who referred you Nudie ? Was it Claxton again ?

Mr Nut is a good guy Nick. I didn't refer him (probably Claxton did ;) ) but I'll vouch for him too. Although I suppose that might be a negative for him with me doing that :)

Last edited:
Mr Nut is a good guy Nick. I didn't refer him (probably Claxton did ;) ) but I'll vouch for him too. Although I suppose that might be a negative for him with me doing that :)

Can't help myself....Good track guy who will give you a run for your money Nick

Doors are open chap. Enjoy and hope to see you on track at some point soon.

Doors are open chap. Enjoy and hope to see you on track at some point soon.

Thanks bud, will get an intro thread posted up a little later, seems lively round here, happy to be a part :(y):

Thanks bud, will get an intro thread posted up a little later, seems lively round here, happy to be a part :(y):

Well it can certainly get lively if you make positive comments towards McLaren but then again, S9's origins was that of a Porsche only forum 😂

Hey my friend, thanks for the shout, doesn't seem to have done any harm ;-)

Hi All

I'd love to be let into this little group if I can. A few people have mentioned it to me, although I foolishly never took their usernames at the time. Last was a chap called Dave, owns a white Lotus Evora 400.

Anyway I have always been a car nut, was previously a film cameraman and am now attempting to make cars my business as well as my passion with starting a YouTube channel a year ago, and recently having purchased a track day and events business.

I presently own an Evora 400, Elise 111R and a half-finished Excel V8 project as well as an MG ZS 180 for track abuse. I also do silly things with friends including buying a 30 year old fire engine sight unseen from 500 miles away.

James
(JayEmm)

Hi All

I'd love to be let into this little group if I can. A few people have mentioned it to me, although I foolishly never took their usernames at the time. Last was a chap called Dave, owns a white Lotus Evora 400.

Anyway I have always been a car nut, was previously a film cameraman and am now attempting to make cars my business as well as my passion with starting a YouTube channel a year ago, and recently having purchased a track day and events business.

I presently own an Evora 400, Elise 111R and a half-finished Excel V8 project as well as an MG ZS 180 for track abuse. I also do silly things with friends including buying a 30 year old fire engine sight unseen from 500 miles away.

James
(JayEmm)

Hi James,
Thanks for posting. Let's see if Dave with the white Evora or anyone else on S9's already can vouch for you and then we can open the doors up.

Probably best you start your own self I tro thread as that will be seen easier too. Why not include one of your YouTube vids so we can all see who you are too.

Hi. I'm sure someone will vouch for me :(smirk):

Yes I will.
When you're in put a post up and introduce yourself, many know you but we've lots of new people in here too.

Iom c63507

Hi All,

Looking to get into the inside....good friends with Henry, Julian, Chris and Ray on the IOM, I make the S9 trip each year with my son William. The doctors C63507 AMG Car in the background on my profile picture. So if one of the guardians of the S9 world could kindly approve of my request, it would be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you next year, the ferry and hotel are booked.

All the Best Malcolm.

Hello and welcome Malcolm to S9's .

Just have to wait for Moz or Nick to sprinkle the fairy dust and you'll be in.

H.

Quick intro.....

Evening all, just registered and would be cool if I could get into the private area.....Andy C referred me but I know most of the McLaren guys....hope that doesn't go against me?!

Steve, emailed you about the IoM trip also mate, hope you don't mind, Julian gave me the heads up.

Anyhow, hopefully see you on the inside where i'll happily divulge more info on cars etc....

Mark.

Hello everyone, I've joined S9S recommended by DaveW. Cars and Guitars are my biggest vices. Lucky enough to have played with a huge range of cars, I love driving and talking cars!

Hi s9s
I have been given details by Farook and know a bunch of your existing members through another forum.
Please let me in? I am a petrol head and obsessed with cars, track and road trips.
I have a few cars presently, they don't usually stay long. A 911 c2s which is a bit of a project, a McLaren and an AMG E63.
Currently loosing sleep over the idea of an FF for the winter...
Thanks, Ben R
IMG_1627.jpgIMG_0885.jpg

Hi s9s
I have been given details by Farook and know a bunch of your existing members through another forum.
Please let me in? I am a petrol head and obsessed with cars, track and road trips.
I have a few cars presently, they don't usually stay long. A 911 c2s which is a bit of a project, a McLaren and an AMG E63.
Currently loosing sleep over the idea of an FF for the winter...
Thanks, Ben R
View attachment 22071View attachment 22072

...and now Nurburgring baptised too :)

Welcome :)

Back