S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Welcome

another Mac fan :(y):

alsolots of SVR love on here.

Welcome to S9’s.

Hello, Love the SVR!

Hi All,

Looking for a new stomping ground. Have been a member here since... well... a long time... but not really a multiple Forum type of person.

Getting a bit tired of my normal habitat and I have heard good things about here.

Would like to give this place a try

Thanks

Hi All,

Looking for a new stomping ground. Have been a member here since... well... a long time... but not really a multiple Forum type of person.

Getting a bit tired of my normal habitat and I have heard good things about here.

Thanks

Welcome Nigel 👍

Hi All,

Thanks

Lol you’ve averaged half a post a year since you joined back in 2006. 😂

Been a member here for nearly 13 years according to my profile although admittedly I've not posted since 2009 and never had anything worthwhile to contribute before that! Any chance of getting into the 'real' bit of the forum? I am planning to pick up a GT4 in the near future so would be good to pick some members' brains.

Morning S9's

Morning Chaps,

i have arrived pleading for entry to the club. i reguarly post on 'the other place' and have a couple of OK cars.

Im sure those that know me from The other place meets will conform i am marginally acceptable.

Cheers

joe
JJ 170

NigelB , Andy and JJ 170

I believe you are all now “in” !!

We have had a few new and returning members stuck in limbo-land due to a technical fault recently. Now you are in, please do an introduction post about yourselves and get involved asap.
We are a friendly bunch in here most of the time 😁😎

Marcello added now too.

Hi everyone,

Mr Rudge (Simonr) has recommended I join, he said that you lot are a nice bunch!

I work for OPC Bolton as a Parts Manager and have been at Bolton for 7 years... previously worked for Audi, VW and Jaguar.

Some of your members may already be customers of ours at Bolton. :(y):

I am not here to preach and sell I am purely here as a petrol head and regularly organize/attend drive out days.

Speak soon!
Adam

I can vouch for Adam, good guy!

Super helpful in chasing down the right parts for the older cars!

Hi everyone,

Mr Rudge (Simonr) has recommended I join, he said that you lot are a nice bunch!

I work for OPC Bolton as a Parts Manager and have been at Bolton for 7 years... previously worked for Audi, VW and Jaguar.

Some of your members may already be customers of ours at Bolton. :(y):

I am not here to preach and sell I am purely here as a petrol head and regularly organize/attend drive out days.

Speak soon!
Adam

Hi Adam.

I have now opened you up the full site access.

Get stuck in !

My friend Imran (Alias23) is in the process of signing up. He owns an Exige V6 (see below) and does quite a few trackdays and knows a few from here.

5aa99afd5e728_SideSillsandWheels.thumb.jpg.0907f42a031fed618d8c335ba4325b8d-2.jpg

It should be noted, he used to own a 997.2 GT3, then saw the light and got the Exige...

My friend Imran (Alias23) is in the process of signing up. He owns an Exige V6 (see below) and does quite a few trackdays and knows a few from here.

View attachment 26930

It should be noted, he used to own a 997.2 GT3, then saw the light and got the Exige...

George, please ask him to do a self intro thread once he has signed up and then I’ll let him have VIP access.

Morning... Any chances of gaining access? Cheers J

Hi, yes of course.

Please first do a self intro thread, include a few pics of your cars and also, have you been recommended in here by an existing S9’s member ? If so, who is it ?

Might seem a little draconian but its important we feel comfortable that we are letting in an equivlent loon to the rest for fear of diluting what we have too much with normality 😂😂😂😂

Thanks intro posted and any of the McLaren boys will vouch for me. I hope !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all!
TrevSked & Mr J Baker have both advise I get myself on here!
I'm a Racing Driver & Driver coach working across the UK & Europe! Currently racing between the VLN championship at the Nurburgring in an M6 GT3 & various Historic events mainly in a Chevron B8 & Lotus Elan 26R.
I am an ARDS A Driver Coach and I coach race teams, fellow racing drivers and trackday drivers. I also have a 2015 Lotus Elise S-Cup avaliable for hire from 1:1 upto corporate events!

If you wouldn't mind admiting me, it would be great to get in the car chat! Thanks!
David
www.davidpittard.co.uk

Welcome to S9👍

Back