S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Thank you, :(handshake):

Greetings! I'm looking for an "in" please.

I know Teffers, if that's any kind of a reference... ;-)

Hi,
Met several guys at the PalmerSport this wkend. Was suggested to join. Hoping to ‘squeeze’ in :)

Hi,
Met several guys at the PalmerSport this wkend. Was suggested to join. Hoping to ‘squeeze’ in :)

Ah, the winner !!

Welcome to S9’s,
I’ll open the doors for you now.

Last edited:
Haha yes indeed! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Have a good friend looking to join us, believe he’s completed registration but can’t post here he tells me..... can we take a look please mods, does his reg need approving first ? Names Henry, like we need another !! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I am Nudenut's friend and just wanted to thank the moderators firstly for accepting me and also sorting out my registration. Also to thank Nigel for suggesting that I join this very informative and also ready bunch of petrolheads in this forum. Just to give you a bit of background on me, I am one of these guys that is car crazy and always have been ever since I was a kid covering my bedroom wall with posters of lovely ladies laying across of the wings of Lambos and dreaming... One day, and maybe even own one of those cars.... :)

My car history goes back many years and currently own a 2015 1st Gen R8 Plus in black and have made this my 2nd V10 R8 over the past 4 years. Previously to this I loved and owned an AMG C63, going back to my first car which was a 1980 1.6 Ghia Ford Cortina.... And to make it sound even worse, was white with a brown vinyl roof... Might as well have gotten the embarrassing bit out of the way now. In between this I have owned several TVRs, Cosworth's, and in my younger days various other fast fords. So that's me and hope my white Cortina with brown vinyl roof hasn't put you guys off and this is not the shortest lived stay in a forum and am not kicked out after this. If not I look forward to meeting some of you and am hoping to join you all who are attending the IOM meet next year.

All the best and thanks again
Benjy (Henry)

Welcome H, come inside, take a look around !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, can I get an "in"? I know Uncle Benz. And, I know Teffers. Please don't hold the latter against me :D.

Hello all, I signed up for the forum a while ago but for whatever reason wasn't allowed in then.

I'd appreciate it if I could get in now as my work is apparently being discussed here and it's nice to be able to respond to comments.

Hello all, I signed up for the forum a while ago but for whatever reason wasn't allowed in then.

I'd appreciate it if I could get in now as my work is apparently being discussed here and it's nice to be able to respond to comments.

Hi, we like people to be referred to us in here as we're a funny lot who covet our anonymity :)

What is your work that you say is being discussed in here and who told you of it ? Would they affectively act as your referrer ?

My recent video on YouTube discussing McLaren and the issues faced by owners. Don't worry, nobody has been blabbing - but I can tell from my YT feed where views come from and a number have come from here.

I can't remember who initially told me about the site but I see that GFWilliams is here now and I am sure if I asked him nicely he'd vouch for me.

Back