S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Please, can I get an "in"? I know Uncle Benz. And, I know Teffers. Please don't hold the latter against me :D.

Hi guys, I am Nudenut's friend and just wanted to thank the moderators firstly for accepting me and also sorting out my registration.

Benjy (Henry)

You're both in. Please be sure to contribute. We like to cull those who just lurk !

My recent video on YouTube discussing McLaren and the issues faced by owners. Don't worry, nobody has been blabbing - but I can tell from my YT feed where views come from and a number have come from here.

I can't remember who initially told me about the site but I see that GFWilliams is here now and I am sure if I asked him nicely he'd vouch for me.

I have messaged George. Your fate now lies in his hands :)

Hi, we like people to be referred to us in here as we're a funny lot who covet our anonymity :)

What is your work that you say is being discussed in here and who told you of it ? Would they affectively act as your referrer ?

I've spoken with James, seems nice enough bloke and we are meeting up next week, assuming he doesnt murder me then I'm happy to refer him if it helps. :)

Please, can I get an "in"? I know Uncle Benz. And, I know Teffers. Please don't hold the latter against me :D.

Hi guys, I am Nudenut's friend and just wanted to thank the moderators firstly for accepting me and also sorting out my registration. Also to thank Nigel for suggesting that I join this very informative and also ready bunch of petrolheads in this forum. Just to give you a bit of background on me, I am one of these guys that is car crazy and always have been ever since I was a kid covering my bedroom wall with posters of lovely ladies laying across of the wings of Lambos and dreaming... One day, and maybe even own one of those cars.... :)

My car history goes back many years and currently own a 2015 1st Gen R8 Plus in black and have made this my 2nd V10 R8 over the past 4 years. Previously to this I loved and owned an AMG C63, going back to my first car which was a 1980 1.6 Ghia Ford Cortina.... And to make it sound even worse, was white with a brown vinyl roof... Might as well have gotten the embarrassing bit out of the way now. In between this I have owned several TVRs, Cosworth's, and in my younger days various other fast fords. So that's me and hope my white Cortina with brown vinyl roof hasn't put you guys off and this is not the shortest lived stay in a forum and am not kicked out after this. If not I look forward to meeting some of you and am hoping to join you all who are attending the IOM meet next year.

All the best and thanks again
Benjy (Henry)

I've spoken with James, seems nice enough bloke and we are meeting up next week, assuming he doesnt murder me then I'm happy to refer him if it helps. :)

Okay, lets wait to see if he does. What time frame shall we apply ?

Okay, lets wait to see if he does. What time frame shall we apply ?

What, before I'm murdered?

Well I'm not a small bloke and I do have a lot of guns so he'd better bring his A game :)

What, before I'm murdered?

Well I'm not a small bloke and I do have a lot of guns so he'd better bring his A game :)

Does anyone know any pig farmers near Silverstone? Asking for a friend.

Hello.

I'm Joseph.

Own a Cayman GT4, 911 GTS, 4C Spider and a Cayenne Turbo. Recommended to join here by a few people.

I also happen to run Supercar Sourcing. The business does a lot of off market sales (CGT and 599 GTO in the last few months) but I'm not really here to promote that. Therefore I could be interested in becoming a site sponsor or I can just park the business and talk cars purely. :)

I know a few of my clients are in here who can refer me if need be.

Thanks

Joseph

I can vouch for Joseph aka superleggera if we can get him in guys please :)

pinky promise will have to suffice

Thanks Kyle!

You're in now Joe.
Make sure you get stuck in and please don't do any commercial stuff without first taking out a banner subscription.

You have my word. I won't even talk about any commercial stuff. :) but let me know that the deal with them won't you. :)

You have my word. I won't even talk about any commercial stuff. :) but let me know that the deal with them won't you. :)

Banner subscription, £200pa. Now’t really but keeps a sense of fair play to those who advertise already and supports this place running also.

Hi guys, I was referred by Keenan. I’m a petrol nutcase with a McLaren obsession. 570s currently but already eyeing-up the next step. Would love to join in having heard about the legendary IoM trips and the like! I’m @autovlogz on Instagram if it helps.

Hi guys, I was referred by Keenan. I’m a petrol nutcase with a McLaren obsession. 570s currently but already eyeing-up the next step. Would love to join in having heard about the legendary IoM trips and the like! I’m @autovlogz on Instagram if it helps.

You’ll have to wait until Nick or Moz zaps you in, however, welcome to S9’s in advance. 👍

Thanks Henry! Any pointers on how I attract their attention? I’m open to streaking if necessary 😅

Back