S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

I’m here now and I would like “in” 🤓

Evening all

Was referred here by La Source. Have met some of you I'm sure. Currently have a 996 RS, 997 RS 4.0, Carrera GT, 991.2 GT3 and 997.2 GT3 cup car in the stable. Would be great to get on circuit with some of you and play. LaSource tells me there are a few of you at the SPA RMA day on 25th September? and there's also a day organised at Dijon in October. Love to come in a chat about the details.

Ravi is cool and a kindred spirit...anyone with a 6RS should have GOLD status :D
Keen track driver with good interest in our S9 style days.

I'm sure some of the group here know him already.

Guys, please open doors...

Last edited:
Evening all

Was referred here by La Source. Have met some of you I'm sure. Currently have a 996 RS, 997 RS 4.0, Carrera GT, 991.2 GT3 and 997.2 GT3 cup car in the stable. Would be great to get on circuit with some of you and play. LaSource tells me there are a few of you at the SPA RMA day on 25th September? and there's also a day organised at Dijon in October. Love to come in a chat about the details.

Welcome - great to have you onboard. Please see following threads asap: :)
- Dijon
- Cup car
- Anything to do with Spa lap time :)

Anyone with a Cup car needs to be let in immediately, we need your input on our hot Cup Car Thread now.

Calling Moz or Nick , someone’s knocking. 😁

Hi Ravi and welcome.
I’ve just tried to open access for you however the back offfice say’s you dont exist ! 😂

As soon as it recognises your name I’ll push the buttons.

Hi Ravi and welcome.
I’ve just tried to open access for you however the back offfice say’s you dont exist ! 😂

As soon as it recognises your name I’ll push the buttons.

Another one for Dijon mate. 👍😎🇫🇷

All done.

Have a look at the threads Tanvir has pointed out Ravi.
Be good to have you join us in Dijon next month too.

Evening all

Wow - that’s a collection!!!

Welcome and congrats on your great taste!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to going nose to tail with a few of you round spa and the 'ring.

Welcome to S9.
Guess you luv Pork!👍

I've got ten 205 GTi's.

What do I win?

Intro,

Serial road tripper and occasional track dayer, joined a while ago but today found out our road trip (with various S9s members) pics from last week were posted on here. Access required...

Intro,

Serial road tripper and occasional track dayer, joined a while ago but today found out our road trip (with various S9s members) pics from last week were posted on here. Access required...

In. Welcome.

Thanks Nick - Chris is a good egg and always up for a road trip! In fact he is off back in Alps again!!!

Back