S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Hi s9s
I have been given details by Farook and know a bunch of your existing members through another forum.
Please let me in? I am a petrol head and obsessed with cars, track and road trips.
I have a few cars presently, they don't usually stay long. A 911 c2s which is a bit of a project, a McLaren and an AMG E63.
Currently loosing sleep over the idea of an FF for the winter...
Thanks, Ben R
View attachment 22071View attachment 22072

Not another McLaren bloody owner 😳 - they taking over... well at least you have a 911 👍

I guess I should say nice things about Ben, cos he let me drive his 720s at Spa - bizarrely I got to know Ben after he bought my 650S from rybrook and I gate crashed his romantic meal with his wife, when he was round the corner.

Ben knows Andy Clayton and Sam E as well as the Mac FB mob and Ken from 9e amongst others.

Bens a good egg as they say - chaps please let him in!

Picture of your old car, and a small child

IMG_0122.jpg

Welcome Ben. You get everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Ben, private area access has been granted

Thanks for joining

Has it arrived yet

Not another McLaren bloody owner 😳 - they taking over... well at least you have a 911 👍

I guess I should say nice things about Ben, cos he let me drive his 720s at Spa - bizarrely I got to know Ben after he bought my 650S from rybrook and I gate crashed his romantic meal with his wife, when he was round the corner.

Ben knows Andy Clayton and Sam E as well as the Mac FB mob and Ken from 9e amongst others.

Bens a good egg as they say - chaps please let him in!

Is Andy Clayton on here as well..haven't seen him for years..bit of a twat all told.....Ben knows Andy Claxton though

Ben...can't add you as a friend? ...the computer says NO !!!...... still you have my number if you need anything ..

Joined March 2011. I've been waiting for the right time to post something.

Joined March 2011. I've been waiting for the right time to post something.

Go on then.....post something ?

Are you the AGT of AGT Law by any chance ?

Hi (again), Used to be a member back in 2006.. had kids and lost my love for cars for a few years.. now kids are a little older I am getting back into machines that move quickly and I enjoyed it here before!

Can I come in? (again)..

Thanks

Sparkzz

Hey Moz - Sorry it's taken so long for me to get on this. Been a manic year (as you know!!)

Will post intro now, but can I have access to private please..??

Danke! - Rich

Hello everyone,

looking forward to getting involved in a car forum that talks about cars. Scott and nick recommended the forum.
I'm currently waiting for the snow to ease up because I'm getting delivery of a Range Rover SVR from up North.
SVR 1.jpg

Marcello

can I have access to private please?

hope so. :Kiss:

Back