S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Welcome Ash.

Who referred you to us chap ?

Scratch that, I've just seen.

Doors open now so you can see the whole site. Enjoy but don't take offence when Baf tells you your LT is a pile of dogwank as he tells all Mac owners the same.

He loves then really.
πŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
Is your name Ash or Andy Claxton?? I met one Andy Claxton on the IOM trip that had an orange 675 and you have one too. Are you a doppelganger?
Either I am confused or losing the plot? :^):

This is Ashley woodman ...... Common mistake until you see he cocked up by not ordering a roofscoop !

Hi Ash :(y): See you Sunday :eek::

Last edited:
Hi Andy, seen you on the McLaren FB group :(handshake): Hopefully see you Sunday for the Hoon.

That would be Ash ...I'm Andy , I'm the good looking one.......just to confuse things we will both be on that so don't talk to the ugly one

This is Ashley woodman ...... Common mistake until you see he cocked up by not ordering a roofscoop !
Thank goodness for that. I can sleep now!

Ooh, forgot pics and to name names, first the name, Andy Claxton, and now for a photo

This is what confused me. I thought Ash was saying he was Andy Claxton!

Welcome aboard Ash. You will fit right in..... ;)

Ah, thought I'd got the edit in fast enough :(rofl):

Hi S9S

I am a member of the McLaren owners club and sadly know Andy C, but nobody is perfect. I would like to join S9S and get involved in some of the events.
Cheers
John
View attachment 21057

Bloody hell its breeding in here tonight Nick

Andy's 675 has a scoop, mine does not.

Mine is Tarocco Orange, Andy's is McLaren Orange, with flakemadded in, correct me if I'm wrong Andy.

Does this mean I'm in?

Is it time to crack the champagne?

Andy's 675 has a scoop, mine does not.

Mine is Tarocco Orange, Andy's is McLaren Orange, with flakemadded in, correct me if I'm wrong Andy.

Papaya spark you heathen !

Confused me too, had to get the wife to check

Hi guys I have used the forum very sparsely but it has been uber useful and I would like to have access. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sorry , papaya spark you twat ......I though heathen was easy to spell ?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Welcome Ash.

Who referred you to us chap ?

Scratch that, I've just seen.

Doors open now so you can see the whole site. Enjoy but don't take offence when Baf tells you your LT is a pile of dogwank as he tells all Mac owners the same.

He loves then really.
πŸ™ˆ

Thank you sir, and Baf will not offend me, unless he has a LAF or 918, pretty sure my crap 675 will be slightly quicker.

Glove thrown down, I await the flames and the insults, and probably proof that whatever he has, it's quicker πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Thank you sir, and Baf will. It offend me, unless he has a LAF or 918, pretty sure my crap 675 will be slightly quicker.

Glove thrown down, I await the flames and the insults, and probably proof that whatever he has, it's quicker πŸ˜‚

He has a CGT, I know that ;)
And maybe one or two others. I think a 918 is in there somewhere :D

Back