S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Hi, apologies I had been directed to this forum by a friend who had been looking at one of the cars listed in the classifieds. Hadn't realised the main forum was private/by invitation, so apologies for the first post being a classified advert. Was intended more to be helpful in case anyone owners were looking for the part I'd listed. Happy to delete the post in case it it has breached etiquette/etc. More a case of ignorance than rudeness.

Anyway, would be interested in joining the main forum. Have been a member of various other forums and been lucky to have a few nice cars over the years.

Welcome :)

You might need to soften your position on 'German only cars'

Thank you! We have an Italian in the stable too... But I can't seem to find how to edit the profile! So I guess it should read "Mainly" instead!

Thank you! We have an Italian in the stable too... But I can't seem to find how to edit the profile! So I guess it should read "Mainly" instead!

Z Germans are less emotional than the Italians 😂

Welcome by the way!

So are you some bond criminal in the making then we should look out for who is planning to take over the world!

Hi, apologies I had been directed to this forum by a friend who had been looking at one of the cars listed in the classifieds. Hadn't realised the main forum was private/by invitation, so apologies for the first post being a classified advert. Was intended more to be helpful in case anyone owners were looking for the part I'd listed. Happy to delete the post in case it it has breached etiquette/etc. More a case of ignorance than rudeness.

Anyway, would be interested in joining the main forum. Have been a member of various other forums and been lucky to have a few nice cars over the years.

That's fine.
Do yourself an intro thread, tell us a little about yourself and about your cats and add a few pics and once we're happy that you're not a googlebot we'll open the gates to the back :)

That's fine.
Do yourself an intro thread, tell us a little about yourself and about your cats and add a few pics and once we're happy that you're not a googlebot we'll open the gates to the back :)

Can we talk about our animals now nick? 😂

Ive got 8 cats! 😁

Back