S9's has gone Private/Members Only - read on

Hi Everyone, Whilst I joined a few months ago I hadn't appreciated the need for the 'Golden Key'. I have Black Strad (Mark's first one) and a 993 C2S which I hope to replace shortly with a LHD 997 GT3.

Welcome Harvey, Moz (Steve)will need to give you access to the private areas.
Cheers Neil

Hi Everyone, Whilst I joined a few months ago I hadn't appreciated the need for the 'Golden Key'. I have Black Strad (Mark's first one) and a 993 C2S which I hope to replace shortly with a LHD 997 GT3.

Hi Harvey, I think I may have applied protection film to your Stradale. Surname Neale..?

Hi Harvey, you should be 'in' now - let me know if you cant see all the new stuff when you next logon ?

Stick around....do some posting, we like that :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I am in now. (Only took me a few months neil-f !) KnickeRS, paint protection still looking good thanks! Just sold the 993 this afternoon, so will start looking in earnest for a LHD 997 GT3 Clubsport.

Not me, though I did have my eye on it. There are a few in Europe to check out.

Hello Gents, popped over from the other side, pgt. Keep meaning to get involved other here but never got round to it. Your isle of man trips look great. Worked over there for a while but have never done the mountain when its one way, guess thats an experience.

Can I have the secret hand shake/password to enter Moz :)

Hello Gents, popped over from the other side, pgt. Keep meaning to get involved other here but never got round to it. Your isle of man trips look great. Worked over there for a while but have never done the mountain when its one way, guess thats an experience.

Morning Mr Purdy, good to see you over here, what took you so long.

Access granted....we have one rule. Post or be culled - dead easy :)

Cheers Moz, I'm going to see if I can make the dates for IOM if there's still places. Birthday 1st June so nice few days run up to it.

Go for it, mega trip :thumbsup:

Cheers Moz, I'm going to see if I can make the dates for IOM if there's still places. Birthday 1st June so nice few days run up to it.

you gotta do it!

Cool, be QUICK on getting booked up.

100,000 bikers will be trying to get on that rock at the same time.

Mozzler, can I have my regular table in this members area thing please, bad JuJu making me queue

Heh dude nice to see you, Moz will let you in shortly.

Mozzler, can I have my regular table in this members area thing please, bad JuJu making me queue

Wow! I never thought I'd see the day. This date goes down in history

Mandeep, you are in my friend. Welcome aboard the good ship S9

Wow! I never thought I'd see the day. This date goes down in history

Mandeep, you are in my friend. Welcome aboard the good ship S9

Mr president, sorry I've been away so long, it won't happen again

Evening all just logged in properly.. Over from pure gt.. Bought ianp's m3 csl recently. Can I have access please?? :)-:

Last edited:
Evening all just logged in properly.. Over from pure gt.. Bought ianp's m3 csl recently. Can I have access please?? :)-:

Hi and Welcome. Can you put up an intro thread (a few pics would be nice too), and I'll get Moz along to open the doors for you.

:(y):

Back