Stamp Duty changing

Steve its just another nail in the coffin whatever way you look at it. I think the way forward these days is to build up a great business, sell and bugger off to a tax haven.

Steve its just another nail in the coffin whatever way you look at it. I think the way forward these days is to build up a great business, sell and bugger off to a tax haven.

Mate I do not disagree. But whilst here, you just have to make the best of it.

All I am saying is that it is not as bad as we first thought.

Okay, looks better than first post explained but still we're worse off today than we were yesterday when buying property at the higher levels an I get sickened for being penalise din this way. We earn more because we work harder. With our income we spend more and there we pay more back into society each and every day and yet still they bite our nuts off in this manner because we are an easy target.

Still doesn't make me feel that much better...

Nail in the coffin Henry, You must be joking. We'll not be able to afford to die at this rate !

Nail in the coffin Henry, You must be joking. We'll not be able to afford to die at this rate !

not far from the truth - I have an aunt that died ago years ago and has only just made her last tax payment !!

It's real simple folks.

We've built a country that expects free health and free social security assistance. This comprises 50% of all Govt expenditure and the ratio of workers to the elderly has been getting worse for decades and will carry-on declining.

Much of the welfare state will be dismantled over coming decades due to lack of money. It's not politics it's demographics.

Budget-2013-the-governmen-010.jpg

Seg Inc.jpg

income tax & NI versus social protection & Health doesn't look great

Back