The worst car you've ever driven?

Dodge Viper. Hideous car to drive.

Horses for courses possibly, had one to use in Arizona a couple years back (three days) it was perfect on the roads there. Many of the roads have a mild 'washboard' finish to help clear the flash-floods without leaving a smear of dust right across the road so at least you have some grip when you hit a dried out bit of road, coped brilliantly.

Hideous to look at though and good looks has no borders :)

Agreed. Driving it in London was seriously hard work. Was so disapointed. Was a bit like "don't meet your heroes" moment.

For me it was the Range Rover Evoque.... Utter dog turd.... :popcorn:

For me it was the Range Rover Evoque.... Utter dog turd.... :popcorn:

Can't agree with that but you are entitled to your own opinion.

Even if you are wrong.:popcorn:

Fiat 131 Mirafiori..........................

Estate

In Puke Green

With shiny brown fisher price interior

Utter utter shite .

On reflection in recent times the 2.0tdi Audi Q5 the wife had in 2010 was pretty shit too. Engine far too thrashy and just totally vague dull car.

Austin Maxi was the worst ever, and then recently we had a loaner: Chevrolet shite I think it was called (no , 'Spark' - that was it) Although the new Clio they swapped that for was nearly as bad!

Austin Maxi was the worst ever, and then recently we had a loaner: Chevrolet shite I think it was called (no , 'Spark' - that was it) Although the new Clio they swapped that for was nearly as bad!

My dad had a Maxi . I remember him having to change down a couple of gears to get up some hills.

Happy days.

Last edited:
Anyone tried a Nissan Pixo? Looks like a nice little number.....!

Nissan Pixo drives very well as it happens, unlike a new Fiat 500, now they are dog$hite, not the worst ever though.

Thanks! Might add one of them to my bucket list! The Pixo that is.....

Know a tit that has a 595, wants too many bags for it!

Hey Postie, you seem OK and perhaps you know that the vast majority of the posts here are in the 'private' section.

People are asking each other in that part of the site who you are (they're too daft and shy to ask directly, but I'm the site monster so I'll do it)... who are you, are you a real enthusiast and do any of us know you?

Bang it up on here matey... all cool and we'll probably come in from the cold.

It's all cool here.

I drove an F type Jag once. My wallet spontaneously combusted within 100 yards.

Evening.... Yes I know most of you! Anonymity is respected and of course, I am aware of 'private' forums..! I have got a bit cheesed of with the bullshit and personal digs on another site and just wanted to live a peaceful, harmonic life and not get banned like Moz did!

Regarding, enthusiasm..... Sometimes I need beating with an enthusiasm stick, but the majority of the time I'm a cheery soul...

Thanks! Might add one of them to my bucket list! The Pixo that is.....

Know a tit that has a 595, wants too many bags for it!

Who could you possibly be referring to ;)

Well... when the lazy git known as Mosi/Moz/janitor wakes up he might actually get around to letting you in to play.

I'm the site Diplomat, Mr. Easy-going in person.

Back