The worst car you've ever driven?

Evening.... Yes I know most of you! Anonymity is respected and of course, I am aware of 'private' forums..! I have got a bit cheesed of with the bullshit and personal digs on another site and just wanted to live a peaceful, harmonic life and not get banned like Moz did!

Regarding, enthusiasm..... Sometimes I need beating with an enthusiasm stick, but the majority of the time I'm a cheery soul...

Welcome, anyway.

Posty, good to see you over here, who are you over there ?

PM me if you want to stay anonymous for now, but one of us needs to know anyone that is granted full member access :) (which I can sort instantly once I know who you are)

We don't want any 50 in there

Btw Postie....I have just checked your name through the moderator panel (on your email) :)

Doesn't give me a clue to your other place username though

Ha!

Well spotted! And thank you for being so diplomatic.....

Just wait until you get into the private forum. Then you'll see him for what he really is. Brace yourself......

:cocksure:

Evening.... Yes I know most of you! Anonymity is respected and of course, I am aware of 'private' forums..! I have got a bit cheesed of with the bullshit and personal digs on another site and just wanted to live a peaceful, harmonic life and not get banned like Moz did!

Regarding, enthusiasm..... Sometimes I need beating with an enthusiasm stick, but the majority of the time I'm a cheery soul...

Good, it would be good to know who you are at some stage though. Were all friends here and trying to keep it that way.

Just wait until you get into the private forum. Then you'll see him for what he really is. Brace yourself......

:cocksure:

I refer the gentleman (hahahahahaha) to my previous reply in the discussion thread regarding postie... lol

Postie access granted.

Hi Andrew. Oh no it's AndrewD, soooo confusing!

Yeah, it's a nightmare, having two really dumb people on one site is confusing to them too... they finish each others posts you know!

They are the cross we bear, a burden, but if we didn't tolerate them they'd just be lost in the maelstrom of anonymity and that would be sad, after all 'An Idiot is for Life not just Xmas', we just got unlucky and landed ourselves with two.

Who could you possibly be referring to ;)

Yeah, it's a nightmare, having two really dumb people on one site is confusing to them too... they finish each others posts you know!

They are the cross we bear, a burden, but if we didn't tolerate them they'd just be lost in the maelstrom of anonymity and that would be sad, after all 'An Idiot is for Life not just Xmas', we just got unlucky and landed ourselves with two.

Ahhh bless their little cotton socks.....!

Lol at Mycroft. My work here is done for now :)

Yawn. No Nytol required tonight.

Lol at Mycroft. My work here is done for now :)

I've never seen a Job where part of the 'work' is to 'make an idiot of yourself'... Do you make minimum wage for that sort of thing?

lol

Back