Top Gear

matt7208

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: E92 M3 & Caterham
1e412e868ed537cf7f661910e5322051.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I always thought Chris Evans was short.

Are they sponsored by Levi or Gap?

Scrap that - I'm talking out of my arse. He's 6'2".

I was wondering that or is it just ticking the equality & diversity box ?

Token Black ? if so whats Monkey ? and who's the Gay ?.... Got it Gay Stig .... afterall ,there's a women,a ginge and a retard !!!

Last edited:
Token Black ? if so whats Monkey ? and who's the Gay ?.... Got it Gay Stig .... afterall ,there's a women,a ginge and a retard !!!

Shame they needed a Leprechaun

No idea who the guy on the left is either. With so many "presenters" it could get messy and quite confusing quite easily I fear.

At least they have a couple of good drivers this time (other than the Stig of course).

The guy on the left won the public auditions!!!

Think the guy is Rory Reid, TV presenter that was chosen from the public auditions.

Last edited:
Yep, the Beeb have done a fantastic job of ticking as many of the diversity boxes as they can. It's TG as brought to you by Guardian readers.

No homosexual in the team though? Bit of an oversight there.

Yep, the Beeb have done a fantastic job of ticking as many of the diversity boxes as they can. It's TG as brought to you by Guardian readers.

No homosexual in the team though? Bit of an oversight there.

stig could be gay?

For some reason I always thought Chris Evans was short.

Are they sponsored by Levi or Gap?

I sat next to him once in the 'odd spot' cafe in Hammersmith, he is quite tall, a lot taller than I expected!

The depressing thing is that Harris will have to be "dumbed" down to cater for the majority of Top Gear viewers......the best thing about his YT channel is that it actually appeals to real petrol heads!

Back