IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_2271.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2260.JPG
    IMG_2260.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Bloody hell - that's some force

I have the incident on cctv/iPhone video but not sure how to put it on here, you'd hardly believe your own eyes, seriously.

Anyone help?

It's properly "twisted" now then?

I think you should move Stuart...........not much luck with cars getting damaged at that place !

holy shit. must have blustery!
I tried to click the table in your cctv pic thinking it was the play button, then realised it was the table haha

Christ on a bike, i know it was windy, but look at that damage

Get that vid uploaded!

Our 12ft trampoline got lifted up one evening and rolled down the paddock into our house last year. Amazing what a bit of wind can do.

Get that vid uploaded!

Our 12ft trampoline got lifted up one evening and rolled down the paddock into our house last year. Amazing what a bit of wind can do.

Unsure how to do that, a mate is going to put it on YouTube and then I can insert a link.

"Play Button" LOL

The Cayenne is now fixed after the Patio table attack, collect next week.

£5,340 of damage............... Expensive night in that was

The Cayenne is now fixed after the Patio table attack, collect next week.

£5,340 of damage............... Expensive night in that was

You not got a garage at your gaff?

Safer inside....

That's full of cars too

Cars owned

Dino, 356B, Aston V12 Vantage S, 458A Aperta, Huracán, 458 spider, 2 x 911 Turbo S (GB), Twisted LR

Why two turbo S's ...... Don't reply "why not ?"

Why two turbo S's ...... Don't reply "why not ?"

They are both limited editions. 40 off special edition cars were made for the UK market (known as the GB edition) to celebrate 40 years of production of the 911 turbo, they were only available in three colours (red, silver, white) the red and white versions are the rarest so I got one of each, despite this being (IMHO) the very best 911 Turbo ever made, they are part of a little collection I'm building alongside the 356B etc.

Back