Your help required please missing person

Steve M

World War 2 veteran
Cars owned: GT3RS ,RRSVOV8, V12 DBS coupe ,RS6 vorgspung WRC Impreza,,6.2 V8 landy,Polsten Quad Anti aircraft gu
Michelle Higgins (ne Marshall my youngest daughter)

Guys can I ask for your help in tracking down my missing Daughter who is suffering from post natal depression, she has not been seen or heard from since Wednesday eve, she is married with 2 young children 4yrs & 1yr.(children are safe and well with their father)

Can I ask you to look outside your house ,place of work , the lane where you live or where you walk your dog for her car it's a 07 silver golf reg V25 MAM, please keep a general eye out for her and the car .
She purchased £30 worth of fuel from her local fuel station in Hemel Hempstead on weds eve and tried to book in a travelodge at Wyboston on weds eve around 10.15 but was turned away as she had no ID or maybe she wasn't willing to show any ?
Her mobile phone has been off since then too, she hasn't used her credit or debit cards either, police are monitoring ANPR cameras for the car but say nothing has been seen,
She's not believed to have a lot of cash with her or any clothes others than what see was wearing see link below,

https://www.herts.police.uk/hertfor...atest_news/news_articles/170715_-_0635_d.aspx

It needs to be considered she is 32 yrs old and not 12 so is her own person but never the less a very worrying time for us and the family
We also have her passport

All we need is a sighting of her car so we have something and somewhere to search
My gutt feeling was she would walk through the door over the weekend saying sorry but I just needed to get away for a few days but that didn't happen
My mobile is 07738284717 if anyone has any info no matter how small

Cheers guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 428
I have quite a few staff who live in Hemel Steve, I will share with them also. Hope she turns up safe and soon mate :(

seen this on facebook and didn't realise the connection bud, hope she turns up soon safe and well.

will do my bit to get it out there

I'm not massively far from Wyboston so I will search the local car parks ...

Friends a truck driver in the area , he's going to post the police link and car details to the local drivers

Hope all turns out for the best

very sorry to hear this, just a thought, if her mobile still has juice, even though it off, it will still be "talking" to the cell sites.....The Police will have a dept that works with the networks on this...

My cousin and namesake operates out of Clanfield in Hampshire finding embezzlers and similar across the World and occasionally finds normal missings.

Usually 120 hours and in they walk or call.

Fingers crossed.

He's in S.Africa atm.

Sorry to hear this Steve, hope she turns up :(

Steve, my finger and toes are crossed for you and your family. Let's hope she walks through your door very soon.

Good luck.

Steve - I have shared with my Facebook friends. If there's anything I can do to help please do shout. As I'm not far from Cambridge I'll take a drive out that way tomorrow AM.

like everyone on here fingers crossed for you mate.

P

Guys ,Good News she has been found safe at 4.30 this afternoon in Cambridge by the Police after information from Barclays that her card was being used in that area, Thank you to all for your concerns and help, I dare say we have a way to go to get to the bottom of her problems but hopefully we overcome this now she is safe

So pleased to hear this what a relief

That's brilliant. Hope she's on the road to recovery soon.

Everyone has a wobble every now and again. Great to hear she is safe and coming back to her family who can help her. Depression is a strange thing (don't get it myself but some close to me do/have, and it's a delicate issue)

Steve,
I'm really sorry to hear about this. Of course we'll keep our eyes peeled for your daughter/her car.

I do hope for you all, and especially her kids, that she turns up very soon wondering what all the fuss is about.

Fingers crossed for you buddy.

Steve,
I'm really sorry to hear about this. Of course we'll keep our eyes peeled for your daughter/her car.

I do hope for you all, and especially her kids, that she turns up very soon wondering what all the fuss is about.

Fingers crossed for you buddy.
pay attention at the back!!
Steve really pleased about the good news.Hope recovery back to her usual self is quick

Doh, I started at the front of the thread and immediately felt compelled to respond knowing Steve as I do.

Should have run through the whole thread.

Great news that she's been found though. I'd rather look the prat than have her still missing.

Back