Your help required please missing person

pay attention at the back!!
Steve really pleased about the good news.Hope recovery back to her usual self is quick

Nick I haven't known if I've been on my arse or elbow the last few days so fret not, at least Dagamor's reply my me laugh out loud for the first time in a while, so thanks for that, it's been one of those things you think never happens to you but it actually did

Nick I haven't known if I've been on my arse or elbow the last few days so fret not, at least Dagamor's reply my me laugh out loud for the first time in a while, so thanks for that, it's been one of those things you think never happens to you but it actually did
Glad that I have made you smile.
I wish you and your family well

I can't imagine what you've all been going through Steve. Glad the worst is over though and fingers crossed you can get to the bottom of whatever has caused this, and get it sorted as quickly as possible.

Are her kids okay ?

Sorry to hear this Steve - all the best for you as a family to support and recover from this episode.

I can't imagine what you've all been going through Steve. Glad the worst is over though and fingers crossed you can get to the bottom of whatever has caused this, and get it sorted as quickly as possible.

Are her kids okay ?

Yes the kids are good, they have been living at nannies for a week or two anyway because Michelle has got the builders in at home for a rework and extensions to the family house (which may well be another pressure on her life she didn't need)

That's a lovely post to read this morning

Glad she's safe and you all now have time to slowly help her put some stability back in her life. We don't need to know all the details but the fact she has a solid family to support her and lean on will be good for her.

Again nice to see the police getting another good result , these days they only seem to get noticed if they miss something.

Al the best to you and the family

Yes the kids are good, they have been living at nannies for a week or two anyway because Michelle has got the builders in at home for a rework and extensions to the family house (which may well be another pressure on her life she didn't need)

Just seen this and thank god she is safe! I wish your family well with trying to help and solve her problems.
If she's anything like my missus, builders could well have topped her off! :D

Glad she is safe mate - what a nightmare

All the best Steve.

phew...

Last edited:
hope she's doing ok Steve

Back