Another new member with a McLaren!

New Reg

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: McLaren 12c Nissan GTR R35 Mitsubishi Evo VIII
Hey all!

At the advice of Barry P. I thought I would pop along and join the gang. I am based near Braintree in Essex and have a black 12c. Nice to see a few other members located in the local area and will be sure to keep an eye out for you on the roads!

Cheers, Wes.

Attachments

• Macca.jpg
    Macca.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 226
Good to see you on here Wes. Moz, let him in, I can vouch for him, good bloke, only negative is he it's another bloody McLaren owner.

Liking this Macca love here, very much.

Ashamed I took the M4 to the meet really.

Hi Wes, good to see you on here. I'm in Halstead so I'm surprised I've not seen you out and about!

ScottL is another Macca owner just down the road too if I remember correctly

Last edited:
Thanks Barry :(giggle):

Snapper - Yes, I have had the car for exactly a year now - it is being serviced and warrantied in Birmingham as we speak. I use it fairly regularly and often take it to work in Sible Hedingham (Rippers Court). I have not seen another McLaren owner on the local roads since I bought my car, although there I often see Alastair Bols driving one that he has up for sale. I will keep an eye out for your white F type!

Hi Wes and welcome to S9's, I'm loving all these 12C McLaren owners looking to join us here.

Fook me it's like a McLaren forum here.
Welcome along 😎

Welcome Wes.

Make sure you get stuck in though.

I'll open up the barriers so can see what's out back.

S9s = Macca lovers!!!

welcome along. :(y):

Snapper - Yes, I have had the car for exactly a year now - it is being serviced and warrantied in Birmingham as we speak. I use it fairly regularly and often take it to work in Sible Hedingham (Rippers Court). I have not seen another McLaren owner on the local roads since I bought my car, although there I often see Alastair Bols driving one that he has up for sale. I will keep an eye out for your white F type!

I'll probably bump into you at the Shell petrol station....my nearest with decent stuff!

cool car but shit wheels, think Vinnie also has those :)

welcome!

Welcome

Jez

welcome to "working12"...sorry i mean Stuttgart9

A 12c owner as well...bloody loads of us now :(y):

see below

[I said:
official[/I] rules of S9]

1st rule of S9 - you must participate
2nd rule - you must not say anything against Lexus or the North of England
3rd rule - ignore whatever all others say

cool car but shit wheels, think Vinnie also has those :)

welcome!

Vinnie's got the standard wheels ? Tight bugger..... Penis wheels are the bare minimum

Oh ,welcome by the way,the wheels are great :eek::

welcome to "working12"...sorry i mean Stuttgart9

A 12c owner as well...bloody loads of us now :(y):

see below

You need to learn how to spell WOKING you 12C Spider newbie :(rofl):

Thanks for the many welcome messages chaps! Great to see a load more Macca owners on here.

Yeah the wheels - when I first bought the car I actually preferred the chunky look of the standard wheels but I think I may try the 'penis' wheels for my second year of ownership. Perhaps in silver. As may car is being serviced at the moment I will contact them and see if they have a spare set kicking about....

Or: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New...claren&hash=item2a600a3507:g:7FgAAOSwsFpWTHXA

Last edited:
Welcome Wes - Another one who has walked the well trodden path of Evo to R35 to Mac ownership.
Hope you can make the Lincolnshire Hoon in July - It's always fun

Back