Another new member with a McLaren!

Welcome Wes - Another one who has walked the well trodden path of Evo to R35 to Mac ownership.
Hope you can make the Lincolnshire Hoon in July - It's always fun

Can you show me a link Julian please, it's a bit scary going over the bridge to yellow belly country,but I could risk it if the timing is right

Don't worry pal - I'll look after you :)!!!

Dunny (RedFive on here and the Xxxxxxxx Hoon organiser) hasn't recovered from the 2015 event yet (from how he looked on Sunday anyway) so unlikely to have details before June :D

Great trip though - involves much hooning and much more beer/food/wine/champagne etc. Lightweights only come for the driving day. Heavyweights (of which I'm definitely a leader) make it a two night trip....

Last edited:
Don't forget we're in the public bit chaps. Mums the word.

Noted!! Please feel free to delete H....

Welcome along and a great looking car you have too.

Well another new joiner with a McLaren 12C, so seems the right place to say Hi to all.
I recognise a few from Mac life, so hello to you guys too :)

Well another new joiner with a McLaren 12C, so seems the right place to say Hi to all.
I recognise a few from Mac life, so hello to you guys too :)

GWP

welcome - tell us a little more about yourself (location etc) - there is a whole world on this forum, that is private

Always good to see yet another Mclaren owner - there is bloody loads of us -

Cheers for the welcome.
I was looking for a place where the McLaren owners use their cars rather than worry over depreciation - having bought new in 2012 Yes it hurts but worth every penny!!

Based in central England- but not a Brummy :^): and had an Azure Blue 12C since 2012, used it a plenty and have just under 30K on the clock.
Taken the car with wonderful results and appreciation to France, Spain on the Pyrenees (drove there and back), The Ring, Leman 24hr, Monaco and a tour of Norway.
Also done the regulars of Scotland route 500, North Yorks on a few dawn raids and Wales a fair few times.

I had the usual teething problems that most owners know about and a few more.
Just renewed the extended warranty but not really used the car since the Start of January!!
Certainly looking forward to some dry weekends and getting back out.

Cheers for the welcome.
I was looking for a place where the McLaren owners use their cars rather than worry over depreciation - having bought new in 2012 Yes it hurts but worth every penny!!

Based in central England- but not a Brummy :^): and had an Azure Blue 12C since 2012, .......
Certainly looking forward to some dry weekends and getting back out.

I thought Henry was the only Blue 12C owner (now sold) - Great Colour :(y):

this might interest you ...

: The S9 Cheshire Run / Alderley Edge Night Sat 2nd April ???

welcome guys

Back