btcc @ oulton

Dagdamor

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 1977 Porsche 911, VW golf gttdi 130, Rovercoupe track car, Chevy RV
Anybody going to Oulton Park this weekend?
I will be there looking after a couple of Super Tourers. Team Dodd car 3 Honda and Car 4 Nissan
come and say hi, all welcome.:chuncky:

Anybody going to Oulton Park this weekend?
I will be there looking after a couple of Super Tourers. Team Dodd car 3 Honda and Car 4 Nissan
come and say hi, all welcome.:chuncky:

If the weather is ok I will be there in the morning.

Good luck Rik. Just seen that the first race is being streamed live on the Internet on Saturday afternoon

If the weather is ok I will be there in the morning.
ted come along and say hello, good to put faces to names

Good luck Rik. Just seen that the first race is being streamed live on the Internet on Saturday afternoon
I better make sure I look smart for the cameras. Hope we get a grid girlie:love_heart:

Won't be there but Oulton is my favourite circuit on a superbike, never raced it in a car.....

good weekend! James in the Honda qually second and had a good few laps fighting with John Cleland in the race. John squeezed him quite tight but James still got by and then just kept a sensible gap for the win. Graeme in the Nissan was catching Cleland early but forgot to (engage brain) reset anti roll bars and drifted back to fifth.
Sunday race saw James win from pole after a couple of hard laps fight with JC again. Graeme got punted off from Fourth place and was fighting back when alternator failed and struggled on to seventh.
Great grids with 20+ cars. The btcc fans loved the racing and all said they missed the old Super Tourers.
Next round is Brands GP in early July.

Back