Canadian Grand Prix - feeling lucky !!!

Gutsy.

What was the outcome ?

That was so boring

Boring....most drivers not giving 100% (or even 90%) ..save fuel, save brakes .. What about save the fans
For the sake of the sport...just let Honda test (make changes) and drag their car from the depths of despair

Beaver ran along after making its dissatisfaction known....

image.jpg

Reminds me of this great movie, on sky anytime, or it was a day or two ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 197
Hmmm 4.7 on IMDB...Even my kids wouldn't watch it!

F1 is going nowhere now after a couple of early reasonable races.

F1 needs......

Unlimited fuel, unlimited tyres, no restrictions on changing engines and gearboxes, qualifying engines.
The whole hog is needed to spice up these dark boring races.

McLaren are just embarrassing.

F1 is going nowhere now after a couple of early reasonable races.

F1 needs......

Unlimited fuel, unlimited tyres, no restrictions on changing engines and gearboxes, qualifying engines.
The whole hog is needed to spice up these dark boring races.

McLaren are just embarrassing.

Genuinley astonished at Mac, thought that they would have pulled this around long before now........

I'm embarrassed owning one. :(

Genuinley astonished at Mac, thought that they would have pulled this around long before now........

It's a fooking joke,how can they be so bad for so long, I've emailed Ron today to share with him my views.
Alonso was spot on with his comments, although I geuess you will have some Honda engineers committing hari kari, on the basis of honour and embarrassment.

It's a fooking joke,how can they be so bad for so long, I've emailed Ron today to share with him my views.
Alonso was spot on with his comments, although I geuess you will have some Honda engineers committing hari kari, on the basis of honour and embarrassment.

They are not allowed to fix their mistakes, no testing, little or no engine modifications (limited subject to tokens)

In the past, once the f1 circus got to Europe, the lagging teams always took a big step up - not anymore

They are not allowed to fix their mistakes, no testing, little or no engine modifications (limited subject to tokens)

In the past, once the f1 circus got to Europe, the lagging teams always took a big step up - not anymore

yes but Honda had a long time to get this engine right, they knew the" goal posts.".....

think you will see some changes in the team management before the next race....

A bit like when they sacked Whitmarsh! Compared to now he was doing an excellent job.

Back