Hey Everyone! - Just saying hello :)

Kreativejuices

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 997 Turbo, Audi A5 black edition, Audi A3 black editon
Hi Everybody,

Thought I'd introduce myself, was speaking to matt7208 who told me about the RPM meet and this forum. I've been to a few meets ( mainly ACE CAFE ) but hardly get the time due to a 2yr old, 3yr old and a wifey that is happy to let me go "play" as long as I then spend the next 4 weekends taking her and the kids to peppapig world, legoland etc.. its tough haha. Obsessed about cars and would happily throw all my money towards them given half a chance.

Talking of RPM, I did actually visit the place a few years back when I was on the lookout for a Porsche. Nice bunch of guys and the facilities looked great! I didn't end up buying anything from there as my heart was set on getting a Black one.

Now onto my pride and joy, bought the car just over 2 years ago ( Had an M3 before this ). Use it daily ( work from home most of the time ) so on a day like today I'm finding any excuse to pop to Sainsburys to grab some milk lol

Here are some pix of the car that I took in MK ( where i live )

IMG_8448.jpg
IMG_8182.jpg
IMG_8154.jpg
IMG_8108.jpg
IMG_8120.jpg
IMG_8149.jpg
IMG_8113.jpg
IMG_8237.jpg
IMG_8329.jpg
IMG_8327.jpg
IMG_8356.jpg
IMG_8379.jpg
IMG_8362.jpg
IMG_8386.jpg
IMG_8297.jpg
IMG_8339.jpg
IMG_8435.jpg
IMG_8345.jpg
IMG_8420.jpg

Thanks and look forward to meeting you guys when I get the chance.

KJ

Good to see you on here mate, still loving the wheels :(y):

KJ, those wheels look great on that car. See you on Sunday at RPM

Welcome over here, thanks for joining

Will open up the Private Members Areas once we know you are not an alien :)

Good to see you here. Great looking car and I have a lot of want for those rims!!

Welcome.

Those wheels are bloody ace ! It's definitely an American look you've gone for I'd say but I certainly agree with it. Car looks bang tidy.

See you on Sunday.

Welcome to S9:(y):

When I saw those wheels I thought oh no, new guy going to get abuse for them not being centre locks....
Moz was bound to love them :)

Cheers guys!

lol@ alien. Well as I'm not a purist when it comes to cars I'm probably an Alien to some with my modding ha

Hey Nick, fancying meeting you here. lol You know my car is still this clean! ;)

Welcome to S9's.

Lovely bit of kit that. Happy to meet up and do a photo shoot with it.

Welcome... Very nice looking and agree with comments above. Those wheels look lovely. Who makes them?

Back