i´m new here

MAD AX

996 Cup Fanboy
Cars owned: 996 CUP + 992 Touring
hello car talking people

my name is axel and i´m living in west germany. i have been a car fan since my birthday. it maybe why my grandpa was already a car dealer. yes i think so. :D:

i the last years i have collecting some audi, porsche an vw. the favorit for trackday using is my `2003 996 Cup. with that i have been with some of S9 last summer in netherlands zandvoort. what a great day with great people. thats the reason i´m here now. the newest car is a 991.2 gt3 touring for using on street for fun.

next week there will be an new experience of driving for me. we checked in to the historicicetrophy.at to race a 6 hour on ice race. there for i get an very old 944s2 and modify it for ice-using. i hope it will be fun to drive it there.

and please excuse my bad english i give my best and promise to mend

thanks, axel

Welcome axel , your English is better than the majority of the English speakers here . Please don't worry , enjoy and welcome aboard .

Hey Axel, great you've joined on here. Look forward to lots of track battles in the Cup cars this year :(y):

I guess you accepted the terms of the forum what state that people joining in January must attend our event in Portimao. Really great you will come :(clap):

Welcome axel , your English is better than the majority of the English speakers here . Please don't worry , enjoy and welcome aboard .

This.

As Doom says, your English is just fine!

Welcome.

hello and welcome.
dein Englisch ist sehr gut !:(y):

Welcome to S9’s Axel.

Ralf is of course correct about Portimao being our January joining promotion. In fact, to make it even more attractive for you as a package, we will even allow you to pay extra and ship that lovely VW Combi-van of yours over to shuttle us all about between venues too !
😀😀

Thank me later.

PS. It was lovely to meet you, and tussle together on track at ZV last year.

Welcome to S9's. 👍

Thanks all. Yes i Love my bulli.

Thanks all. Yes i Love my bulli.

For the avoidance of doubt, as I have been called a bully at times, Axel is not saying he loves me.

Axel, please clarify..

:(rofl):

You really don’t have to clarify your private relationship with Ralf, perfectly happy not to know details.

Great you joined us Axel.

For the avoidance of doubt, as I have been called a bully at times, Axel is not saying he loves me.

Axel, please clarify..

:(rofl):

i´m sorry Ralf,

but loving my bulli means loving my dayli driven vw multivan 2.0 tsi 4 motion dsg fullotpion perfekt car for family + friends and tracktay transport, pulling my cup on car trailer...

i´m sorry Ralf,

but loving my bulli means loving my dayli driven vw multivan 2.0 tsi 4 motion dsg fullotpion perfekt car for family + friends and tracktay transport, pulling my cup on car trailer...

:(whew):

Welcome Axel

Back